1

⚠️ WARNING; ABUSE ⚠️

PLEASE READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!

Chapter 1

Beatings

The first time it happened was when he was drunk. He had slapped me across the face because the food I made for him was terrible. He was my mate and he was drunk. So you can say that I easily forgave him.

The second time was because I had accidentally dropped a plate, it had shattered. He slapped me again but this time he said sorry and I needed discipline. One again I forgave him.

Soon months passed and here we are, I had just got a brutal beating.

A month ago he stopped saying sorry, but I still forgave him. He was my mate, my other half.

I am a werewolf and my name is West. My mate's name is Greg. I loved him to the moon and back no matter how hard he hit me.

My wolf's name was North, which I find ironic because my name is West. I'm not sure what Greg's wolf is called, I've never met him.

Greg always told me I can't speak to him unless he spoke to me first, I think that he would be extremely angry if I asked about his wolf. He doesn't like talking about himself.

He was always like this even before the beatings started.

Today I was tasked to go get groceries for the week, It was one of two times I was allowed outside. The other time was whenever he told me to go get him a beer. If somehow he didn't like the nasty alcohol he would throw a fit and I wouldn't eat that day and the next. I would still make him food and watch hungrily.

As I was walking down the sidewalk I was knocked down and landed on my buttocks.

"Oh, sorry! Are you ok?" It was the Alpha of the pack, he lost his mate to a rogue attack 3 years ago.

It was a sad day for everyone. We had lost our Luna but I think we can all agree it was tragic for Geronimo, the Alpha.

"Oh I-I'm-m o-o-ok" I stuttered, I couldn't help it. It's been weeks since I last used my voice but it was even worse that I was talking to the Alpha. I wasn't an Omega, that what you're thinking, I'm a very submissive wolf though.

He gave me a small smile and walked off. I continued down the path as I walked towards the store.

I was greeted by many as I entered the store, I was known by many, way before I met Greg.

I made my way down the cereal aisle and there I saw my best friend from high school. Last I heard he went to travel the world to find his mate.

"B-Bish! W-What are you doing here!?" I asked my best friend.

He smiled at me, "I didn't find my mate, so I decided to come back here, hopefully, they're here."

I smiled right back at him, I hope that his mate doesn't hit him like mine does. I hope when he finds his mate he'll be happy, not sad like I am. Most of all I hope he finds his mate, he needs the love of his mate.

"So can I meet your mate now?" I think he expected me to say no because all of the other times I changed the subject, I couldn't have him figuring out about the beatings. Then he might take me away from Greg, I didn't want that, I loved him.

"I'll ask G-Greg," I told him "h-he likes to c-clean up the h-house when we have v-visitors" that's a lie, he makes me clean the house. I do it without complaining because I love him and I don't want to make him angry.

As I paid for all the things I walked out the door, once again I fell to the floor and landed on my bum. This time all the food spilled out of the bags, some of the eggs even broke. Greg would not be happy about that and I can't go back and get more because Greg gave me the exact money I need to buy the groceries.

I looked up to see who or what caused me to fall and I saw that it was the Alpha once again.

"We really have to stop meeting like this," he told me.