Chapter 1

Today wasn't a good day for you. Or year for that matter. You had previously been attending the prestigious private school of Cross Academy, living happily in the Moon Dorm with your fellow classmates, until your Level-B guardian deemed the school "too dangerous for a legendary pureblooded vampire as yourself," after the whole Shizuka Hio incident. Yes. You were a pureblood vampire. Envied and sought out for different reasons, whether it be for love or your blood. That's why your guardian decided to transfer you to a human school right in the middle of the first semester.

You had been going there for almost a year now, and were lazily taking notes until you heard your teacher say,

"Okay class, it's time for the annual visit to Cross Academy. Now to those new to our school," she glanced over at you, "every year, the class with the highest grade point average, which is us this year, gets to go spend a week at Cross Academy. Don't think this is going to keep you from doing work, though. Since we have the highest GPA, we will be doing the same advanced school work the students there are."

The whole class moaned and groaned except for you. You were ecstatic! Not only were you going to get to see your friends, but you also won't have to stay with your current idiotic classmates during the classes, seeing as you had previously attended and already knew your way around the campus. The worst of them was Lindsay. God, you hated her. She always butted in on your conversations when you were talking a guy, but you weren't going to let that bother you. You were too excited!

"We will be leaving tomorrow. Any questions?" the teacher asked. Lindsay quickly raised her hand before anyone else could. The teacher called on her and she asked,

"Will there be any cute guys?" You mentally facepalmed. Even more so when the teacher dreamily replied,

"Well, I have heard that the boys in the Night Class are quite attractive~" All the girls in the class daydreamed about what they though the Night Class guys looked like for the rest of the day.

The next morning, you walked into class and were bombarded by the smell of perfume, hairspray, and teenage hormones. Every girl in class was wearing the skimpiest, most revealing outfit they had, including the teacher! You nearly threw up at the sight. 'Might as well get this over with,' you thought to yourself before you darted though the band of bimbos and over to the window, quickly throwing it open. Though, as soon as you did, you heard the whiny complaints of the girls, ranging from,

"The wind is messing up my hair!" to, "Ew! You let a bug in!"

Tch. Humans.