𝐗𝐋𝐈𝐗

One of their phones started ringing, but only Juice woke up. Their phones were on the floor beside the couch, and they were still laying like they were before.

"Yeah?" He answered over the phone. Ali shifted on the couch and Juice put his hand on her butt to keep her from rolling off.

"Are you two okay?" Chibs asked over the phone.

"Yeah, we left there earlier last night."

"I trust you used protection."

"We didn't fuck." Juice laughed, rolling his eyes.

"Yet," allie mumbled. juice slapped her butt and she laughed. she got this twisted idea. "Oh, yeah, harder!"

"You guys are fucking weird." Chibs declared and hung up.

"He heard that." Juice grunted and threw the phone on the floor.

"He was supposed to." She laughed as she stood up. Juice wrapped his arm around her waist and brought her to the ground.

"Oh, really?" He said as he left sloppy kisses down her stomach.

"Juice, stop," Alison shrieked. He left a large purple hickey right below her waistline. "Ugh, I hate you."

"You can get dressed now." He laughed as he stood up. Ali stood up and followed him as he walked to the bedroom.

"I don't want to," she giggled. He turned and looked down at her. "You look at me like thats a bad thing."

"It's definitely not," he said in a lower voice. She pushed him back onto the bed and giggled as she straddled his midsection. Juice pulled her shirt off and sat up to kiss her neck with sloppy and harsh kisses, marking his territory like he hadn't slapped a ring on it. Ali's phone rang and she answered it, allowing Juice to continue his assaults

"Yeah?" She asked over the phone.

"You guys need to get back here pretty soon.." Rat said over the phone.

"What's going on?" She placed her hand on Juice's shoulder.

"I was told to tell you to get back here— I don't know what's up." He said.

"Fine, we'll be there soon." She groaned as she hung up.

"What happened?" Juice wondered, a tinge of worry in his voice. She kissed him deeply before pulling away to stand up.

"We have to go to the clubhouse. Something's apparently going on."

"Well.." Juice trailed as he pulled her onto the bed and hovered over her. He began to tug her underwear down. "Not quite yet."