Story One: Wait You're Kyle?

Author/Weirdo who had dream note: Starring Me, Jake Wilson, Kyle, and Dallas. I have no idea why I had this dream or why they are in it...

"Aurora where are you going?" asked an old elderly lady. Arching her eyebrow at a young dusky haired girl. She turned and gave a slight smile.

"I'm going to meet Jake at the swing bridge," she exclaimed with a laugh. "He said he had a surprise for me." Aurora started to make her way down the steps, taking three at a time.

"Okay!" Yelled her grandmother, watching as she disappeared into the plantation. "Don't do anything stupid again!" She stopped at a Willow tree to catch her breath.

"Thanks Gran," she muttered under her breath. She began sprinting back up through the florae. Until she came to a grand bridge, with red oak wood and silver cables to hold it together. "Is he late again?" then out of the blue came a lean, tall guy. He was wearing a blue baggy collar shirt, and tight denim jeans.

"Sorry was I early?" he yelled with a snarky tone, giving her a sly smirk. She rolled her eyes at his attempt to be cool.

"Quite the opposite," She replied with a grin. Then her eyes widened with shock. "What the hell did you do to your hair?" In the middle of his hazel curls, was a huge strip of what seemed to be a lemon.

"I dyed the top bit of my hair and my fringe," Jake blustered out with excitement. "Do you like it?" he brushed it around, then looked over at her. Aurora thought this over, trying to take in the blinding colour.

"It's great," She said with a brief chuckle. "If we ever get lost in the dark, we'll be able to find our way around." Aurora then went into a fit of laughter, while Jake was doing his best not redden.

"You're very respectful, you know that," he came back sarcastically, folding his arms across his flat chest. She wiped the joyous tears from her dark eyes, and smirked at him.

"I know right," she replied sarcastically, going back to a giggle. Jake slammed his hand into his face, then a grin came through.

"Do you want your surprise?" Jake teased, his grin growing by the second. Aurora halted and stared up at him in disbelief.

"Yes!" she screeched, jumping up and down with excitement. "What is it? Where is it? She continued to leap off the ground. Jake was trying to hold in his laughter.

"It's right here," he declared, then sending out a whistle. She went motionless and became baffled. Why did he whistle? Oh maybe it's a dog!  A figure came out from behind a nearby Oak tree. It was a boy, about their age. He walked swiftly walked up to the bridge. His grey tank top and shorts showing his slightly muscular features. She arched her eyebrow at Jake. He simply winked back.

"Hi Aurora," came the boys calm voice. Aurora could only stare, thinking who the hell is this? Jake smiled.

"This is Kyle," Jake announced with a perky tone, pointing to the ebony haired guy. She blinked trying to wake up from this dream.

"You're really Kyle?" she asked hesitantly, trying to find reality. He gave a sweet smile and winked at her.

"Yes I am," he bellowed out, then wrapping his arms around her. Aurora uncertainly hugged him back, racking her brain to make sense of this occurrence. He then attentively kissed her cheek, sending an explosion of pink on her cheeks. Jealousy gripped at Jakes hands, making them screw up into fists.

"I've always loved you," Kyle continued softly, only inches from her face. Her pink face began to darken. Jake turned away from them, trying not to seem interested.

"I..." Aurora was suddenly interrupted by another voice. Coming from the other side of the bridge.

"Dallas!" called out a male's voice. "Dallas where are you!" They all stared as a tall figure came out from behind some trees. It paused and gazed down at us.

"Dallas is that you?" inquired the unknown male figure, making his way to the bridge.

"Shit," Cursed Kyle under his breath. Aurora fainted from overwhelming confusion. Jake became mesmerized by the figure stealthily making his way over the swinging bridge.

"Okay who are you?" exclaimed Jake, as the figure came into full view. His spiked up golden hair caught the few rays of light. Peering through the gigantic trees that appeared to cover up the sky. His skin tight top outlining his muscle, and baggy blue jeans.

"I'm Kyle," arouse his mellow gently voice. Jake's knees began to buckle; nausea began to rise in his throat. The ebony haired Kyle began to back away from the scene.

"It was just a dream right?" Aurora questioned, lifting her head off the dirt ground. The new Kyle rubbed his head in confusion, and then offers a hand to her.

"Need a hand there?" asked the new Kyle with a warm smile. She gripped his hand, before halting at the sight of him.

"Wait...who are you?" she mumbled, queasiness making her feel wilted. He gave a slim laugh, and pulled Aurora to her wobbly feet.

"This is bigger Kyle," Jake joked dryly, rubbing his head. "Or Kyle two." She began to constantly blink, looking around for something real. Kyle two looked at her with concern. He suddenly caught sight of Kyle one, his backside seeping into a bush.

"Where do you think you're going Dallas?" Kyle two hollered, Dallas froze slowly turning to face him. He raised his hands in the air, as if he was threatened to be shot. "Now can someone please tell me what is going on here?" It went dead silent, no body moved or spoke. Jake abruptly sprung up his hand.

"I believe this was sort of my fault," he admitted timidly, lowering his head. Everyone glared at him. "I sort of tried to find, the real Kyle. So he could finally meet you Aurora. Though it seems I got a Dallas instead." Kyle looked over at Dallas and raised his eyebrow.

"And I sort of pretended to be you," Dallas confessed, fiddling with his feet. "When he came looking for you, I asked why and...Well it seemed like a good plan." Kyle then swung his gaze back at Aurora. She instantly lowered her eyes.

"I had no idea what was going on," She stated shyly, keeping her gaze at the forest floor. He gave a heartfelt smile, and lifted her head.

"I know," he replied tenderly, piercing his brown eyes into hers. He smiled at her, not losing his deepening gaze. She couldn't help, but smile back. He forwarded closer to her, till their noses nearly touched. Then before they knew it...

...I woke up.