Chapter two: darling dearest

"I'm sorry but can you tell-"
He quickly turned around when he saw my bare body huddled in the corner.
He finished "where the hell am I?"
"You know damn well where you are now leave or I will call the cops!"
"Woah what did I do to you?"
"First off your are in my house! Second you... you ra-" I looked down tears in my eyes not wanting to finish the sentence.
He turns and his eyes flashed gold and shook his head. "this is bullsh*t. where is the way out of here?"
I point the way and cry my knees still at my chest with my head down feeling horrible and violated.
He has know idea about the horrible things he has done.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jaxson's POV

Is that girl like psycho or something?
I felt a connection to her though. A strong pull to her. I wanted to hug her and tell her whatever is wrong, it's okay. That I would help her. I had no idea why she was so frustrated. I mean I understand I was in her house and all but there was something else and I just couldn't pin it down. I could sense she felt insecure and scared. But of what. Me?
Seeing her beautiful face in my head made my wolf go crazy. That's when it hit me.
She was my Mate.
A luna is my mate.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Nikki's POV

My heart pounded rapidly as I begged for those two pink lines to disappear.
I was pregnant.
I see him in my dreams often. No. Not dreams but nightmares. Now I am pregnant and I don't know what I am going to do. My parents will be home in two months. By then I might be noticeable. How would I explain this?
Ring!
I head down stairs to the phone and wipe my tears.
"Lake residence,"
"Hello , mrs. lake I am calling to tell you your daughter was not at scho-"
I hung up on them not wanting to reveal I was not sick or something.
I can't go to school and have a baby. I had do choose one. Abort or adopt out the baby or quit school. If I abort the baby it will die so I didn't want to do that. if I adopt out the baby it will feel unwanted so that was it. I'm quitting
School. I will have to live somewhere else though. Or hide somewhere no one will find me. So It looks as if I don't exist...

The door creeked open.
"Darling dearest we're home!"
Damnet! They are home now how will I do this...
The window...

A/N
Short I know but tell me if you want more. And please not "it's horrible you should stop writing" because you don't like it. if you don't like it don't waste your time.
Love you all!😘