Celebrations

"Ah, that's my little brother" The handsome man went to hug his brother, who wore his academic regalia

Benjamin smiled "I'm glad you could make it, Leo"

"Oh, I would not miss my own brother's graduation, would I?!" The older brother smiled. Benjamin smiled, his brother was a famous architect, who was always busy in his own work or parties. But for the younger brother, Leo was still that person he would always look up to. The one who constantly saved his ass, whenever he got in trouble, in the past.

Ah, good memories.

"Picture time!" Jack appeared out of nowhere with his camera. Jack, Benjamin's longtime friend, who was also graduating at the time, only in different degrees.

Benjamin had just became an ophthalmologist. He had already had some kind of experience, during the famous common year in medicine, before he had chosen his medical speciality.

"I have this special surprise for you" Leo smirked "And father will love it, tomorrow"

Benjamin frowned, wondering however could this surprise please their father.

"I suppose father forgot?"

"Of course not" Leo put his arm around his brother shoulder "Hey, you are invited, Jack!" he smiled at Jack, who was making his way to his family "Father is right there, look" Leo pointed at the man, leaning against his expensive car, next to his fourth or fifth wife. Benjamin just was not sure, anymore.

"Wow" The younger man whispered

"Benji..." His father smiled, giving him an handshake "I am quite proud. You surprised me"

Benjamin smiled. He truly believed his father always preferred Leo. Well, he always praised him, in whatever subject they talked about.

"My two boys, with an amazing academic training, one is already as successful as Santa. It is your time now, Benji"

"Sure, father" Benji spoke.

Of course, his father's main objective was always success. Anything else mattered.

If you wanted to please Edward Sullivan, you had to be successful and good in your job.

"So" Leo smugly smiled "I planned everything"

Benjamin looked at his brother "Uh?"

"First, we are obviously having this great lunch with our father and... uh... Mil..."

"Brienne" The blonde lady immediately answered

Benjamin muffled his laugh. God, his brother was the best.

"And then, father, we will have some fun, ourselves"

Their father smiled "Of course, boys"

Not far from there, Sophia Peterson was entering her house after long hours of work.

"Dear, I was worried" her grandfather stood up from the couch, where he was reading is newspaper, as always.

"It's okay, grandpa, just some extra hours" Sophia smiled, kissing his cheek

"Still, you work hard during the entire night, you need some rest and not work extra hours in the mornings"

"Do not worry" Sophia spoke "Where is Mia?"

"Oh, she locked herself up in her room after getting a lower mark in her math's exam"

"Oh, god, please tell me it is a joke"

The older man shocked his head "No. She takes it way too seriously"

"I will talk to her" Sophia quickly knocked at her door