8

Moonbyul POV
We landed safely to our destination.

The air, the trees, the flowers, just gives me hope of getting a further relation with Yong.

"REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE."
Just when I was enjoying the nice view, Yongsun just rushed around, getting TOO excited.

  We hopped onto the coach bus, and headed to the resort, that we are going to spend the month in.

"Welcome our dear contestants, I'm going to explain what u guys will be doing for this month."

A narrated sound comes out.

"You guys will be facing lots of different challenges, and gets to know each other better.. At the end of each week. If u fail the challenges, u both receive a punishment. But if u win the challenge, u both gain a point, and in the end, the couple with the most points, wins a trip to Paris."

"That sounds pretty fun to be honest."

Hwasa and Wheein mumbled.

"Oh and yes, I forgot to mention that this is a match-making show, so whatever you guys do, will be filmed and the video will be put on our YouTube channel. Therefore, we started filming when u guys found ur partner in the airport, even when you guys are on the plane."

"Ok I took back what I have said"

Hwasa sighed.

Suddenly, a woman with a pink suit appeared out of nowhere.

"Hi people, I'm Camila and I will be your host for the rest of the show. Now let me introduce all the couples appear on the show.
First of all, on our left side, we have: Wendy and Irene, Jennie and Lisa. In the middle, we have: Rosé and Jisoo, Minnie and Miyeon.
At last, on our right side, we have: Moonbyul and Solar, Wheein and Hwasa."

(Moonbyul mind)
This is going to be a disaster.
I have to find Hwasa, and ask her whether she know this at the start.
Like wtf, there are 6 couples here.
How are we suppose to win this thing, when there are like 6 couples here competing.
For real, are u sure that the show can really pull all of us together?
(End of thoughts)

"Now, may we start the official show. And have our first challenge."

There are too many ships in this serie, lmao.
Even the host, Camila, will find her Lauren soon
(Shout our to camren shippers😂)

And yes I officially started to post my stories again, I know someone will be at the back are very moved, LOL.