The Beginning

Once upon a time in the world of the Boiling Isles, there were two islands. One was Bonesborough, where all the royalty and non villains lived. Most of them attended Hexside Highschool for royalty. It was perfect. No attacks, no problems. It was very peaceful, unlike the Dead Man's Curve or also known as "The Conformatourium." The other island where all the villains and outcasts live. There was a huge barrier around it, so no one could escape. It was a small place with many hideouts and scary alleyways, but there was always a group. They were the kids of the most powerful villains that ever lived. 

Gus, the son of Cruella De Vil. He may be 14, but he still acts like a 3 year old. Though he acts like one, he has a mind of a college student. He's pretty smart, but keeps it a secret since his mother wants him to become a dog killer, just like her. Then there's the twins, Edric and Emira, the children of Jafar and the Evil Queen. They're the eldest in our group. The mother of the twins left and never returned, so they think of the Evil Queen as their mother since they teach them a few things, especially Emira since she's pretty good at magic. Edric steals from other people, like his father. Both of them together will cause a tantrum if they ever do a raid. Then there's me, Amity, the daughter of Maleficent. A lot of people fear me because of who I am, and they should be. Even if Emira is good with magic, I'm still stronger, but in my mother's eyes, I'm still weak, but I'm working my way up there.

Hi, thank you for reading! One, sorry for the cover, I know it's weird but I can't draw :). I'm still practicing so hopefully soon I can change it. Two, sorry this chapter is bad and short, I promise the next one will be longer. I just wanted to start off with the introduction of the locations and the main villains of the story. I'm hoping for the next chapter to be released by tomorrow or thursday and I promise it will be so much longer.