ARJUN: Aren't you angry with me

He nodded as no and Shivani said

Shivani said

SHIVANI: ved you could have done more drama it was nice to see their expression, you spoiled the fun ved.

Me and tara were shocked and asked them

ME & TARA: was this a drama?

Ved and Shivani nodded as yes

VED: what did you think we don't know anything about you guys, from last few days we were watching you guys, first I was mad at you because I thought you were fooling around her but then I realised that you are not fooling. because I can see the love in your eyes for my sister, only you can keep my sister happy. I trust you arjun. I and Shivani were planning to make you both confess the truth so we did this drama.

AUTHOR POV:

FLASHBACK:

After arjun said he will marry tara and after arjun and tara went away

Ved said to Shivani

VED: we should keep an eye on them, they will soon get caught by us but we should not leave them so easily, they were playing with us now it's our time to play with them

Shivani nodded her head and said

SHIVANI: I thought you will do drama now itself it was a nice chance.

Ved nodded as no and said

VED: no you saw right how arjun changed the topic, so now it's our turn and it's our payback time for this lovebirds.

SHIVANI: it's going to be fun I will record there expression when they see us and I will show it to there kids and say to them.

SHIVANI: see how your mummy and papa are horrified. I will say everything.

Both ved and Shivani smiled evilly.

FLASHBACK ENDS

Ved said

VED: I am not so dumb I know the things what is going on around me. We were started planning a few days ago to make you both confess, you both escaped, I did not let you guys easily see how you both got caught, It was nice irritating you both.

Tara asked Shivani

TARA: did you record our reaction.

Shivani nodded her head as yes and said

SHIVANI: oh God I am really excited I really want to show this to your kids. It will be more fun seeing there reaction I will record that and show it to there kids. I will record everything and show it to all coming generation. I will even tell them about my acting like being shocked, see I am a great actress, I should have won an Oscar award for this acting. No one is appreciating me for my best acting skills.

Tara said to Shivani

TARA: I think ved Bhai should get Oscar award not you Shivani, you just said one line but that was acting like he will kill arjun.

Immediately ved said

VED: will you both stop it no one is going to get Oscar award here.

Saying that again ved continued

VED: I know that you love my sister from childhood, I always acted like I don't know anything.

This statement made my jaws touch the ground. And the next statement made tara jaws touch down

VED: I even know that tara loves you from childhood.

Tara said

TARA: Bhai don't think you are smart, I have never confessed to him that I love him.