Neibolt House

We stopped at the abandoned house, I hop off as Bill drops the bike to the ground.

I gaze at the old, abandoned wreck that to this day blows my mind people will still call it a 'house'.

"Come on Bill" I tell him, placing a hand on his back," whatever happens to us...I just want you to know-"

"Nothing will happen" he says, finally gazing at me with his deep ocean blue eyes," because we have each other, and no matter what we will always have each other's back".

I smile, he gently takes my hand, and we start to walk up the wooden porch steps.

"Bill!"

I hear Beverly's voice call out, we turn around, and see the rest of the losers club parked at the entrance with their bikes.

They drop their bikes, walking up to us with frantic eyes.

"You two can't go in there!" She bursts,
"This is crazy!"

"Koda please" Stanley adds," you know she's not in there, Bill just wa-"

"Look, you don't have to come in with us!" Bill yells,"but... what happens when another Georgie goes missing? Or another Betty? Or another Ed Corcoran? Or one of us? Are you just gonna pretend it isn't happening like everyone else in this town!?! Because I can't, I go home and all I see is that Georgie isn't there. His clothes, his toys, his stupid stuffed animals, but...he isn't. So walking into the his house, for me, it's easier than walking into my own."

He takes my hand, and we turn around and head for the door. I reach out a hand, placing it one the chipped surface and giving it a good push,  which causes it to slowly open with a bone-chilling creak.

Richie and Eddie and along with us, walking beside us without any words as we went inside together.

It was atrocious

It was like a jungle, trees and plants grew three windows and walls, thick roots almost seemingly glued to the ceiling. Thick areas of dust coated the untouched furniture and the few decorations it had.

"I can't believe I pulled out the short straw" Richie says, "it's like guys were walking around measuring dicks"

"Beep beep Richie~" I tell him in a calm tone, still mesmerizing the house with wide eyes.

We were all startled by loud thuds upstairs, and we slowly made our way to the staircase.
As slowly progressed to the second floor, all of our eyes were locked on the top of the staircase.

The already vile smell that Emanated the house soured and grew worse, it was the worst smell imaginable. Like an old unwashed pillow that was kept in a dirty closet for a decade. I coughed a little, Eddie doing the same.

"It smells awful" he says, covering his mouth and nose with his hand.

I noticed Richie reach for a piece of paper that was tangled in the vines and webs. I could see him shaking as his eyes began to widen and grow beneath his specks.

We walk over to him, gazing at the paper he grew to fear so quickly.