Stop Teasing [Obanai Iguro]

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

~Stop Teasing 💙Obanai Iguro x Female ReaderRequest By: @-peachyglcss

~Stop Teasing 💙
Obanai Iguro x Female Reader
Request By: @-peachyglcss

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

(Name) and Obanai's relationship was never really that great. Neither of them knew how, why, or when this little feud started but all they knew was that Obanai didn't really like (Name).

It hurts (Name) to see that Obanai is somewhat nice to all the other Pillars except her. It's painful and tiring to hear his usual rude comments about her everyday.

But she can't help but fall for the guy.

Very weird.

At first, just like anyone else who was being bullied, (Name) obviously hated him. But as time passed along, she realized that she didn't hate him as much as she wanted to.

"Your breathing style sucks."

"Weak. Your movements are weak."

"How did you become a Pillar again?"

A vein popped on (Name)'s forehead, obviously annoyed with the comments. Just because she likes him doesn't mean she was going to put up with his vulgar mouth.

Obanai on the other hand, enjoyed the girl's irritated faces and would continue to drop the rude comments whenever he had the chance.

But that was only to hide the fact that he has fallen head over heels for the girl. His crush was stronger than hers and he would do anything just to keep talking to her. He was just so desperate, he believed the only way to do that was to tease her everyday.

"(Name)-chan! Can you do me a favor?"

The said girl turned to the sound of Shinobu's voice and smiled, "What do you need help with?"

"Can you help train Tanjiro Kamado? He needs to master the Total Concentration: Constant breathing style."

(Name) nodded in understanding, "I see..the boy with the demon."

Shinobu nodded and lead (Name) to her estate. On top of the trees, there was a certain Pillar who overheard their little conversation and he did not like the idea. Not one bit.

The thought of (Name) hanging out with another boy didn't sit right with him. Obanai didn't care if this Kamado dude was just a kid, he doesn't want her with him.