"busted" Edward began.

"disgusted" Emmet followed up with both finishing the phrase together.

"never to be trusted"

"okay I know you don't want Edward telling me something or else you will tell Bella that he likes her" Alice says making Edward turned pale.

"who says I like her?" Edward defends himself.

"even a blind person can tell you like her. you look ready to jump in front of a bus for her" Emmet teases Edward

"what ever" he said before walking out

"Tell her Edward" Alice cried out after him then turned to us "I'm not done with you."

Bella POV🌷🐭
It's been weeks since Jake and I went on that date. Emmett has started calling us 'jalla' and let me tell you Edward is not happy with it. He always snaps saying something like, "we are only thirteen what are the chances they'll last until they die?" And this causes a chain reaction from everybody.

Rose rolls her eyes, Emmett laughs, Alice smirks andI usually yell at him to stop trying to be a control freak and/or I tell him I can make my own choices.

Jazz smirks (probably because of gas) and looks at Edward and then Eddie's face goes pale and says "say it and Alice gets it" every one knows he won't do to anything to Alice but Jazz stays quite just in case he burns Alice's clothes and makes Jazz take his place at the shopping spree.

Edward and I have always been close but he is so nosy!!! I usually drag the girls to my room to tell them about my dates with Jake or something he did or said but there is Edward trying to find out.

I've told him to stop but he won't. And worst of all he started pranking me. At first I thought it was Emmett but I found the supplies in Edward's room!!! So far it's small stuff like glueing my plate to the table when he sets the table for dinner or taking my toothbrush and dipping it in paint(let me tell you, the brown paint looks very wrong) and putting nets over my door so I can't open it with out getting trapped. And i am at the end of my line with them. For all I know the pranks could grow to way worse things.

I guess i have been zoned out becuase Edward comes into my room.

'Why didnt you answer when i knocked?" he asked with a hurt look on his face.

"I JUST GOT OUT OF THE SHOWER" I yelled at him hopping he would leave but I'm not very lucky.

"I noticed"

"Get out so I can get dressed" I said I said holding on to the towel wrapped around me.

"Fine but we need to talk" he said before leaving.

I got some old jeans that are ripped at the knees, a black tight tank top and my old tan hoodie amd some brown mocasins. I put my hair in a high poney tail and tried to walked out. Key word TRIED.

I bumped in a wall just outside my door. Well i thought it was a wall. Only to find it was Edward. I tried to walk around him but then Emmett stopped me and put me over his shoulder. I didn't know if to giggle like i did when i was younger or yell at him.

"COME ON WE NEED TO GO SO WE CAN GET STARBUCKS" Emmet shouted while he ran down the stairs.

' EMMETT DALE MCARTHY CULLEN YOU BETTER NOT BE RUNNING DOWN MY STAIRS' Mom yelled about 2 seconds after we started running.

i laughed at Emmett as he slowed down but didnt stop

"Mom we got to go." I said as I piggy backed my way into the kitchen.