Chapter 5

I wake up the next morning thanks to the annoying light shining right in my face. Without even opening my eyes I turn to the side and reach for my bedside table to get my phone only to realize too late that there is no bedside table once I nearly come face to face - well face to carpet with the floor. Luckily, my hand was able to stop the fall, leaving me half on the bed and half..well half not on the bed.

That's when I realize that I'm not in my own room.

Then I remember that I slept over in Braylen's apartment and I smile..then I remember why I slept over in Braylen's apartment..I don't think I have to tell you that I'm no longer smiling.

I lazily made my way to the bathroom to brush my teeth. As I entered the bathroom, I realized that last night was a strange one, I didn't wake up in the night to use the bathroom witch was strange because I usually do that like 5,000 times in one night.

After I finished brushing my teeth I decided to go find Braylen. I checked the living room first to see if he was playing games or watching tv but he wasn't there so I decided to check the kitchen and that's where I found him.

"Good morning!" I sang once I was right behind him. Startled, he turned and once he looked at me I gave him the biggest smile I could which then also made him smile.

"Good morning to you too." He replied while turning to give me a kiss on the lips. "Sleep well?"

"Yup, didn't wake up once."

"Yeah I noticed that, I actually thought you were dead but then you started snoring." He teased.

" I do not snore!" I said while lightly shoving his shoulder.

"Okay fine you don't."

"Good. What are you doing anyways?" I asked, he doesn't normally cook in the morning.

"Making food duh."

"Making food duh." I mimicked. He smiled at that. "I know you're making food I'm not blind."

"Oh did you, so then why'd you ask?" Now he had that smirk of his plastered on his face.

"I was making conversation but I see that was a mistake." I crossed my arms over my chest but I wasn't angry and he knew that.

"Aww, come on you know I was just joking. I love talking to you." He gave me his - as he likes to call it - lady-killer smile as he turned to wrap his arms around my waist.

"You do know that smile of yours doesn't work with me don't you?" I asked.

"Are you saying that my effortless charms don't work on you, or that you don't find me..let's see..attractive?" He raised his eyebrows.

"You don't have any charms that I know of and you should know that I've never found you attractive." I couldn't help but smiling at this point. "Get that stupid smirk off of your face." I said. Still smiling like an idiot if I may add, just in case you were wondering.

"It's funny though, seeing as we are dating. So tell me Frankie..why would you date someone you don't find attractive. That's not really something humans do now is it?"

"Well I'm not human so I can do what I want and just in case you didn't know, I only dated you out of pity. You were this sad guy that was hopelessly in love with me and I was afraid you would kill yourself if I didn't date you and I couldn't have that on my hands so I decided to take you up on your offer. So that sir, is how we ended up together." I dramatically replied. He was silent for a moment and I thought I had won but nope, I was wrong.

"Well if that's true then you won't have a problem with me doing this."

Before I could ask what he meant he lowered his head and started littering kisses on my neck before moving up to my jaw and doing the same. I closed my eyes, well more like my eyes closed themselves, I had no control over that right now. Now in case you were wondering, I would be a virgin if it wasn't for idiot Walter, which means that me and Braylen haven't done it yet and I would like to keep it that way, so as you can see I can never let things get too out of control. A small groan left his throat and I knew it was now or never.