Chp.38

*Mia's POV*

Jacob was so worried about me. He was trying to make me stop, but it was too late. I sliced. Over and Over and Over.

I didn't care.

Nobody cared.

Who would care?

No one.

I'm alone.

But who cared?

Jacob kept pounding on the door. Louder and louder.

"Mia... I know you can hear me...and I want you to know, that I love you. And there's no one else in this world who I will love more than you, or who can come between us. Please don't do this Mia. You're worth so much more. We're gonna have a family. Kids! We'll get married, have a big house, travel, visit new places...none of that could ever happen though if I don't do it with you. Please Mia, stop...for me." He whimpered.

I stopped.

I started thinking of how this all started.

With Grant, then Jacob... I never knew I could become such...such a different person honestly.

"I wish that I could wake up with Amn-" I stopped again.

This isn't what I really want.

No matter how much pain I'm going through, I know, deep down inside, I know this isn't what I want. What Jacob wants.

I dropped the blade, and sighed.

I just sat there thinking about what to do.

A single, and last year ran down my cheek.

I heard Jacob start to cry. He was getting upset and yelling and punching the walls.

I stood up, and slowly unlocked the door.

I picked up the blade, and opened the door.

"Jacob?" I whimpered a little. My arm was in a lot of pain, but so was my heart.

He turned around fast, and ran to me, crushing me in his amazing, warm hugs.

"Mia, I'm so sorry, I'm so so so so so sorry, I love you so much, and I don't know what I was thinking. Please don't do this ever again Mia please. I love you so much." he said as he cried into my shoulder.

I grabbed his hand, and opened it, and placed the blade on his palm.

He wrapped his fingers around it, and squeezed, a little blood showing up.

"Mia, I don't care, how much of a freak you think you are. To me you are fucking perfect. Beautiful. THE MOST AMAZING GIRL, EVER! I don't know where I'd be with out you. And me and you...we're gonna raise this baby, together."

He said, hugging me again.

"I love you Jacob." I whimpered into his shirt.

"I love you too... Mia Anne." Jacob whispered.

--------------------------------

#Emotionalaf I can't even