One Direction?!

Alexa's POV

Today was my last day of school before I get adopted. I had said goodbye to all my friends, since I'll be moving to London where I used to live beforemy parents died. Gosh, I am so nervous. I haven't even met the people, and without meeting me, they wanted to adopted me? Why? Did they want me to be their slave or something? Oh no, now I'm even more scared.

"Lex!" Grace snapped her fingers infront of my face, making me snap out of my daydream instantly.

"What?" I asked her.

"Are you all packed?" she asked. I gave her a quick nodd before going back to playing with Mason who was sitting in my lap as I was sat on the floor with my lap leaning against the couch.

Louis' POV

I'm so excited! All the lads are! Reason? We're adotping a child! Girl, to be more specific. Since I'm the oldest, it's going to be my daughter, and I'm super excited about it. We haven't met her yet, but from her file, we can tell she's perfect.

"Lads! Are you ready?!" I called up the stairs.

"Coming!" I heard Harry call from his room. Soon enough, the lads were jogging down the stairs with big smiles.

"What if she doesn't like us?" Niall asked out of the blue. Gosh, he always looks at the negative side of things, doesn't he?

"I'm sure she will" Liam assured reding my mind. Good Liam.

"Well, let's gooooooo!" I said pointing to the door whilst dragging out the 'go'. We quickly left the house and got into the car.

I softly knocked on the door to the orphanage Within seconds, the door opened and there stood Grace, the girl who runs the orphanage. We've met the other day when we decided to adopt Alexa.

"Hello, come in" she said opening the door wider. We talked to her for a while before she pointed to a white door.

"Alexa's in the livingroom" she said with a smile.

I gave her a nod with a smile before slowly and quietly opening the door with the boys behind me. I peered my head through. I saw a girl sitting on the floor with her back leaning against the couch behind her, as she played and laughed with a boy around 5 or 6 who was sitting in her lap. That's Alexa. I smiled at the view.

"That's Mason, he's like Alexa's younger brother" Grace explained standing beside me.

"Lex, can you promise me one thing?" Mason asked.

"Of course" Alexa said looking down at him.

"Will you still call me to sing me to sleep?" he asked.

"Of course I will" she nodded with a smile before leaning down and pecking his cheek. Awwww. I'm guessing she can sing then..

"Lex.." Grace said turning to face Alexa. Alexa turned her head round, and her eyes grew wide. I'm guessing she knows who we are? Hope she doesn't scream...

Alexa's POV

I laughed and played with Mason who sat in my lap the whole time. Gosh, I'm going to miss him so much. Out of all people, I'll miss him the most.

"Lex, will you promise me one thing?" he asked looking up at me.

"Of course" I smiled looking down at him.

"Will you call me every night to sing me to sleep?" he asked.

"Of course I will" I nodded before kissing his cheek.

"Lex" I heard Grace's voice from behind. I turned my head round and my eyes grew wide at the sight of who was standing at the door. One Direction.. yes, I am a fan, no I'm not an 'obssessed' fan, there for I will not scream or fangirl.

~

Hey! So this was kind of a filler chappie, hope you guys like it! I might update later, but I'm not sure. If not today, then tomorrow!

Like

Comment

Favourite!

Love you all my Little Carrots <3 :D x