Ahmer got more furious on this.
"Ha to mat karo baat. Mujhe bhi koi shok nhi hai tumse baat karne ka. Lao ye idhar." He took the braclet from her hand and started tying it pulling her more towards him in the process.

Safiya got nervous at their proximity. It was the first time she was this close to him. Her heart was beating fast. She could feel butterflies dancing in her stomach. She could feel his breath on her hand making goosebumps to rise all over her body. She looked at his face. A deep scowl was formed making his jawline more prominant. His sharp nose. His dark brows. His hair. She soo wanted to move her hands in his soft curls.

She came back to her senses when he smiled and dropped her hand.
"Done." He than looked at her who was standing soo close to him. His lips was just an inch away from her nose.
He came to real world when she stepped back and ran out towards the garden. He was shocked at himself. How can he get affected by her. She was just a girl who loves to fight with him.

Shaking his thoughts away he stepped towards stairs wanting to complete the given task. Unknowingly the seed of love was sown deep in their hearts.

××××××××××××

"Hoor kitchen se haldi ki plate le ao." Rukhsar said to Hoor as she was the only one standing near her.

"Ji aunty." She said and went inside.

It has been a week since she was bound to someone. She was still not over the fact that she has to spend her entire life with some stranger.

She reached the kitchen and started decorating the plate with rose petals with haldi bowl in middle. She was fully focused on her work when someone coughed a little to gain her attention.

 She was fully focused on her work when someone coughed a little to gain her attention

She turned around to see Zaydan standing there in his full glory. He was looking extravagant in forest green kurta and salwar.

Zaydan looked at her who was looking earthreal in yellow garara and kurta of the same color he was wearing.

Clearing his throat he gathered the courage which crumbled down after seeing her.
"Mai apse kuch baat karna chahta hu. Function khatam hue bad mai terrace par apka intezar karunga." He informed her.

"Apko kyu lagta hai ham aayege?" Hoor asked not wanting to repeat what happened 3 years back.

His back stiffened at her question.
"Mai apse akhri baar baat karna chahta hu. Iske baad mai apko kabhi disturb nhi karunga. Bas jo shuru kiya tha wo khatam karna hai." Saying he didn't wait for her reply and disappeared.

Hoor was looking at where he was standing a while ago. Sighing she took haldi and went outside.

×××××××××

Mirha was sitting on the beautifully decorated swing for performing ritual. Starting from elders they started coming and doing the rituals. As it was ladies funtion, males were not allowed but boys being boys forcefully came in saying they wanted to see what type of 'fun' girls have.