EPILOGUE

EPILOGUE

SHE STAYED

THIRD PERSON POINT OF VIEW

Numerous of things happened in Seoul for how many years, without even knowing it has been exactly five years from the time Y/n left the Seoul. Y/n's girl-friends finally reach what they wanted to do just like her.

Hana Liu have signed in in YGK+ model after 6 months of reset from being a trainee. Then she does a lot of projects, in magazines and billboards. She also walks in big fashion runways like Dior and Tommy Hilfiger. Presently, she's preparing for Victoria Secret screening to walk this year.

Kang Jinhee is now one of the famous actresses in SoKor after being the female lead in one of the successful Korean drama last 2020. She started her acting career, debuting in a web drama launched in 2018, then followed by supporting roles in dramas before she got the main role. She is signed under SM entertainment and currently preparing for another project partnered with Netflix this November 2023.

Choi Yeoreum is now a trainee in Cube entertainment for already 3 years. In 2019, she and Gyuhoon decided to grow apart after trying their best to keep their relationship work, but unluckily, it didn't. Instead, she focused and go back to being a trainee to start again. She's part of the incoming girl group to debut next year.

Wu Cai Jing is already famous after participating in two survival shows. First was in Produce 101 S3 but didn't get to join the final line up and fortunately get to join in her second participation in Produce 101 and even ranked 3rd place for the final ranking. She's currently promoting their group that will last for two years only under CJEM Ent and Stone Ent, accorded to the contract.

And Stacey Kim is now a soloist trained for four years under JYP entertainment. She debuted two years ago and she's now having her 2nd album promotion. She has been collaborated with other famous singers and rappers like Got7's JB, NCT's Taeil, Punch and Epik's High. She also had a stage collaboration with Sunmi in MAMA 2022. She's been in a dating rumor with Stray Kid's Jisung after the fans suspecting the two because of their pre debut pictures spread in social media and also, the fans noticed the items they're wearing are the same sometimes but honestly she's not dating anyone now and still see Jisung as her twin or friend.

About the boys, Stray Kids were focused even more to their careers not anymore as trainees but as idol, as celebrity. Their songs that hit the top chart in different countries, millions of views in YouTube, millions of followers in social medias, attending in various tv shows, increasing album sales that produce tons of cash every comeback and growing fan base not just in local but in international. Concerts, even world tour, fan signing events and fan meets in various countries, they have already been through it and certainly will, over and over again. Not to mention, winning awards has never been missing, Mnet Asian Music Awards, Gaon Charts Award, Melon Music Awards, and been part of Billboard Music Awards.

When it comes to dating, Stray Kids has been in hot issues as well. Dating rumors can't be avoided and ships but honestly the boys were too focused to love their fans. Their fans are enough to feel love for now, if they'll ready to love then they'll be honest to speak in public but for now, Stays are enough.

However, from time to time, the boys thought about their number one 'stay', Y/n. They sometimes monitor her social media accounts but there's no update from her. Her last post in her ig account was their picture, having dinner in their house in 2018. They sometimes talk about their memories with her when they were trainees and it is all still vivid inside their minds and hearts.