Chapter 5: A BIG surprise!

Snowy has now been with us for 10 months now, and it's nearly her birthday...in 2 months, she will be 1, and I wanted her to be with me forever! because she is the best hamster ever! So I asked my brother if she could give Snowy a nut before I go to bed! When he finished he told me that he had done and he was going to bed, I stayed up for a bit longer thinking about how well me and Snowy are getting a long! In till I heard mom call my dad to come down stairs, so my dad went down stairs to see what was the matter! And after dad went down stairs I followed him down as well, but what I saw could not be forgotten...I saw...my dad carrying a bag, It had a hamster in it,IT WAS SNOWY!! I burst into tears at the sight of it! I was in to much pain from the tears to go to bed, so I stayed down stairs asking mom some question about what happened...after I had all my questions answered, my brother came down, saw me in tears and asked what happened! I told him the news and after a while he burst into tears too! (What happened was when my brother went in the room to feed her the nuts, he forgot to close the door behind him! And then mom let the cat in as usual, but...the hamsters tube was loose and it fell of the cage! Then the cat entered the room spotting the hamster on the floor, and then pounced on her carrying her into another room, on the carpet was now blood of Snowy, she had her side ripped off from the cat jaws, and was then left on the carpet for mom and dad to find...a horrible and gory story, I know...)