Chapter 1- The Beginning

Gifted with the powers of water manipulation and green telekinesis, a sister and brother team up to battle the forces of good and evil.

Sitting in their living room, the duo finish up the homework that had been bestowed upon them the morning of. "What did you get for number three?" Droplet inquired. "Forty-five," Shamrock answered with confidence. "Yeah, that's what I got," she replied, quickly erasing something on her paper. Suddenly, a siren rang out in the distance. "Wow, what timing!" Droplet awed as she put down the work they had just completed.

The two ran out the back door as Droplet dawned her hooded cloak. Shamrock jumped off the backyard patio, put on his green cap with a flick of the wrist as a green glow washed over him, lifting him into the air. With a wave of her hand, an ice platform formed in front of Droplet that she now boarded (not slipping of course due to grips she formed on the ice.)

Both flew off towards the city in these manners of transportation, that would get them to the origin of the wailing siren within a minute. "We should have a bat-phone. Like if there's a silent alarm..." Droplet thought aloud. Shamrock rolled his eyes. As the duo approached their destination, they found what they were looking for (close to an entire squad of police cars barreling down the road), as well as something they didn't expect. Just ahead of the pursuers, was a man holding a shadowy, black scepter; flying!

---How's it so far? :P What's gonna happen next?? You don't know... }:)---