Sleepover

Today Sophie is going to wear this when she gets to Biana's house.

(Third persons pov.)

Sophie knocked on the door. She heard a yelp and a crash. When the door opened she was flour covering the floor and when she looked up she saw Fitz's hair and shoulders covered in flour. Sophie opened her mouth to ask what happened, but Fitz answered her question before she could even ask.

 "This is what happens when you let Keefe bake something with anything powdery"

 "Are you alright?" Sophie asked. 

 " you should be asking the kitchen that question"

He gestured for her come in. She walked in and looked around the house. It looked more like a mansion. There were shrieks coming from Biana in the kitchen. Sophie followed the shrieks and the first thing she saw was flour. Not the flour that was covering the whole kitchen, but flour that was now covering her whole body. Sophie groaned and coughed out a handful of flour. She wiped her eyes and asked who threw that. She got her answer when Keefe threw more flour at her. So she went to what looked liked a sink, but she couldn't tell because it was covered in flour. Then last minute she grabbed a handful of flour and threw it at Keefe.

 "You monster! How dare you throw flour at me!" Sophie yelled jumping on Keefe's back tackling him to the ground. He yelped in surprise. When Sophie was done tackling him she got up and asked if she could use a shower. Biana offered for her to use her shower. And she gladly took the offer. When she was done she went back down to the kitchen and wandered around a little more. She found what she thought was an art room. There were art pieces everywhere. She also found Keefe there. 

 " Hello there Foster"

 " Hi Keefe"

 " Now you don't know me that well, but I always get revenge on my people", Keefe said with a smug look on his face.

 "What are you talking about?" Sophie asked taking a couple steps back.

 " Bring me the purple!"

 " No! Not the purple!"

But she was to late. Keefe had already gotten the purple and threw the purple paint all over her. Sophie was wiping her eyes when Keefe dumped the rest of the paint on her. She screamed when he got more and more purple paint, and dumped it all on her. By this time Biana and Fitz were down here watching the whole thing go on. When Keefe was done rolling around laughing we both took another shower and set up there sleeping bags in the living room. They told scary stories, played a couple of board games. Until Biana got bored and put an evil look on her face. 

 " Lets play truth or dare. I go first. Keefe, truth or dare?", Biana said.

 "Dare"

 "Hmm. I dare you to...let us mess with your hair"