Cast Meet And Greet

Y/N - your name
Y/F/N - your first name
Y/L/N - your last name
Y/M/F/N - your mom's first name
Y/M/L/N - your mom's last name
Y/D/F/N - your dad's first name
Y/D/L/N - your dad's last name

I clicked on my Instagram looked up DisneyChannelOfficial, and clicked on their story. The cast of the new movie 'Zombies' is..Milo Manheim as Zed, Y/F/N  Y/L/N as Addison, Kylee Russell as Eliza, Trevor Tordjman as Bucky, James Godfrey as Bonzo, Carla Jeffrey as Bree, Emilia McCarthy as Lacey, Jasmine Renee Thomas as Stacey, and Mickeey Nguyen as Tracey. For more info swipe up. I can't believe it! I was going to play Addison! I thought they were going to cast Meg Donnelly. I guess I had better chemistry with Milo. He had already got the role of Zed before any of the other cast was decided. So they ended up having the final five girls for the role of Addison to read lines with him. The other three girls didn't have much chemistry with Milo. Meg and I were the last ones. This time they recorded us to see our chemistry on screen. I had been used to being filmed. I of all kid 'stars' knew how it felt to have a camera recording me at all times. I am a singer, dancer, model, and actress. I became a model first. My mom was a model her name is Y/M/F/N  Y/M/L/N. She had became a model when she was sixteen. She thought modeling would be good for me especially at a young age. I was two when I started modeling. What can I say? I was a cute baby. My dad is a singer and a dancer. His name is Y/D/F/N  Y/D/L/N. They met when they were my age. She appeared in one of his music videos. After they finished filming the video, he asked her out and she agreed and the rest is history. Their love was so sweet. I wish I had that but I don't have time for a relationship. Anyway back to me. I started writing songs when I was ten. I released my first album called 'Candy'. It only has ten songs. I took hip hop, ballet, contemporary, and jazz classes to help with my music videos. My choreographer made the classes intense. Then I decided to start acting when I turned fifteen. I appeared on 'K.C. Undercover' and 'Raven's Home'. I also played Jordan the daughter of the gini from Aladdin on the 'Descendants' short. I realized acting was something I was serious about. So I decided to tryout for 'Zombies'. I was aiming towards the role for Eliza but they thought I was better for the role of Addison.

I swiped up on the link. It said there will be a cast meet and greet tomorrow. I got an email a minute later about all the info. I had to tell my parents and Zack and Clara. They're my best friends well my only friends. They're twins. I met them in preschool and we've been a trio ever since. They attend events with me and appear in my music videos. I'll bring them with me to the meet and greet. The email said I could bring guests. My parents will probably go too.

"Honey I heard about the cast list!" said mom.

"I'm so excited mom!"

"Your father and I will be going with you and I'm assuming you'll invite Zack and Clara."

"They're my ride or dies of course, I'll invite them."

I grabbed my phone and clicked on our group chat.

Me: Guys I got the role of Addison!! They're having a cast meet and greet would you guys be my plus ones 🥺?

Zack: Will there be free food?

Clara: What he means to say is yes we'll be there.

Me: Yay! Also yes there's food.

"Y/N, Zack, and Clara time to go!! "

"Coming mom!"

Zack was wearing a blue tux, Clara was wearing a simple red dress, and I was wearing an emerald green dress that had a pretty lace design on it. It looked more like a ballerina outfit but my mom thought it looked pretty.

We got to the meet and greet, of course there was a purple carpet with paparazzi. My parents entered first just waving. Zack, Clara, and I linked arms heading in. There were a couple of tables and a food table. It was pretty long.