Eighteen // eyes

Calum's POV

I park my car in front of the building, strangely noticing how whenever I come over, the same visitor's spot I usually to park is always available. Georgia has her head pressed against the leather seat, her carved mouth hanging slightly open in a small, timid smile as she enjoys a peaceful sleep - and I enjoy the view of the beautiful angel seated right next to me. I could notice how tired she was when her unreasonable sentences started dragging themselves off her round lips, giggling way too often while telling me about Aaron and Tara's wedding planning, to a point where someone else would think she is way too drunk to hold herself up - but I knew it was exhaustion speaking. I turn off the engine, immediately battling with myself on whether I should wake Gia up so she could get a proper night of sleep on her bed, or if I selfishly wait a while longer, just so I can appreciate the privilege of watching this view for 10 more minutes.

Don't wake her up, idiot. Let her sleep! She gets some rest and you get more time with her...
The Devil on my shoulder reasons, making it seem like it's a win-win situation. I am one second away from agreeing with him when the Angel decides to make an appearance on my left shoulder, with an unbeatable argument.
She cannot be comfortable sleeping here, Calum. She's tired after working all night, it would be better for her to sleep on her bed.

But before I finally make a decision, my phone does the favor of start ringing again, waking Georgia up so I don't have to. Ashton's name flashes on the screen and after having ignored Luke's previous calls, I can only imagine how worried they must be seeing as they never heard from me after I left Michael's house - barely 10 hours ago. Rejecting the call and groaning for my friends' lack of intelligence, I send Ash a quick text, saying what they should've guessed by now: that I'm busy. It's almost 2p.m. and my family is scheduled to arrive at my place around 5p.m., which unfortunately doesn't give me much more time with Gia - even though all the time in the world still wouldn't feel like enough.
I kiss each of her closed eyelids before feeling her shift in her seat and it doesn't take another second until her beautiful eyes meet mine.
"You know what they say about when a person kisses your eyelids" She comments, a lazy sleep appearing on her kissable rosy lips
I can't help but take her in my arms and drag her over to my seat where I can kiss her all I want - taking advantage of it while Gis still lets me. It still amazes me how her head fits so perfectly on the crook of my neck, I think while watching the petite girl snuggle herself into my embrace.
"I don't, actually" I say before planting a kiss on her forehead "What do they say about it?"
Gia rests her chin on my chest, looking up to my face and allowing me to see hers. My eyes lost themselves in the hazel ocean of her eyes for a minute, my inebriated mind still having a hard time believing this moment is actually happening.

Georgia is here. She is here with me. Laying in my arms like she knows it's where she belongs. Letting me kiss her and seeking for my touch. She is actually here.

"They say that you can never forget the person that kisses your eyes" Georgia tells me, almost making me laugh
I don't remember her ever kissing my eyelids, but she sure never had to do such thing to make me never forget about her.
"Well, I don't know who they are... but I certainly hope they are right"
With both hands, I gently hold her face to pamper countless kisses on her eyes once again, while Gia writhes against my body. Her beautiful laughter fills the car and my arms remain locked around her, not allowing that she breaks free of my hold, all along wishing to keep her close for eternity. I cease with all the kissing to take a better look on her small frame comfortably wrapped in my arms, squirming under my touch while rewarding me with her captivating laughter.
It's one of those moments you wish someone else was recording, just so you could watch it over and over again - but at the same time, I value our privacy and wish to share this intimate moment with no one else.