Starting school

"Sophie!" 

 "Sophie GO!! "

 "No! I'm not leaving you!" 

 "Yes, you are", her dad said as he pushed her out of the fire.

 "NO!!"

 "AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!" All Sophie could hear were her parents shrieks as they burned to death in the fire. 

Sophie shot awake from her nightmare. The death of her parents still haunted her in her sleep. Ever since the fire she had been living with her horrible aunt and uncle. They hated her. They made her their maid. If she did anything wrong they would burn her. Oh shoot! She needs to get too work! And today is the first day of her new school. She would be going to her second year of high school. She quickly got out of bed, brushed her hair and put on a black hoodie with a white shirt, and jeans. Which looked like this.

 Which looked like this

She put on her black ankle boots and went downstairs to make breakfast for everyone, do the dishes, mop the floor, and dust everything

She put on her black ankle boots and went downstairs to make breakfast for everyone, do the dishes, mop the floor, and dust everything. When she was done she ate an apple for her breakfast, brushed her teeth and grabbed her black backpack and left the house. She met up with her cousin Dex and they walked to their new school. When they got there they found their lockers and looked at their schedule. 

 "I have P.E. first, what do you have?" Dex asked.

 " I have study hall"

 "Well I'll see you at lunch" 

And with that he left. Sophie found study hall, it was actually only a two rooms down the hall. She took a seat in the far back corner. She set down her bag and took out her phone and airpods. She only has them because she stole some money from her aunt and bought them. Her parents were rich, but gave Sophie very little compared to her sisters. She didn't get to have waffles or eggs for breakfast. All she got a was a piece of fruit. She scrolled through her music and started playing a song. She went to Instagram and looked at the posts. When she noticed a girl brown hair and teal eyes walking toward her. Sophie took her airports off and looked up at the girl who was now sitting right next to her.

 "Hi! My name's Biana", Biana asked.

" I'm Sophie", she said. Wasn't she one of those rich Vacker kids? Why is she talking to me?

 "Aren't you the new kid?"

 " Yeah", Sophie replied.

 "Do you want to come over to my house today?" 

 " I'm sorry, but I can't ", Sophie flinched as she said the next part,"my...mother won't let me"

 "Oh...well want to be partners for the next science project?"

 " Sure! Just one question, how do you know there's going to be a science project coming up? "

 "They have one every month and they always hold them at the beginning of the month", she said.

" Cool"

 "I'll see you around", and then she went back to her table with all of her other friends. Sophie was still processing what just happened when the bell rang. She quickly got her things and went to her math class.

(Biana's pov.)

" Is she nice? " Fitz asked.

 "Who?" I asked.

 " The girl you were just talking to"

 "Oh her! Yeah she's sweet, but she doesn't seem to like her mom. She flinched when she mentioned that her mom won't let her come over. Her name's Sophie by the way"

 "Looks like we both have family problems", Keefe said. Keefe and his dad didn't exactly get along very well. Keefe's dad always wanted perfect. He always wanted attention. Where as all Keefe cared about were his hair and jokes. And girls. So now that someone has similar family porblems, he'll be happier. Hopefully.

" Who else wants to know more about this Sophie girl? " Marella asked.

 " I do", Fitz said

 "I do"

 "I do"

 (I forgot to say everyone's ages. Here they are:

Sophie: 15

Keefe: 16

Biana: 15

Fitz: 16

Marella: 15

Dex: 16

Linh: 15

Tam: 15

Have fun with the story)