fifteen

FALLING

(🌻☁️)

(🌻☁️)

"HELLO INTERNET. WAS GOOD WAS POPPING!" JACK MILLIROCKED ON CAMERA. as his band members sat behind him unamused with his actions, yet the noodle haired boy continued to do his actions anyway.

"jack stop flipping millirocking!" the viewers heard a voice off camera shout, watching as all the boy's burst out laughing turning to look in the direction of the voice while jack just started pouting.

user1- ATHENA LMAOOO!! 💀

user3- daniels eyes just physically lit up oh my godddd 🥺

user5- BRING THENA IN!!!

"so uh.... wait why are we live?" zach started trying to explain before completely forgetting all about their music video they'd filmed making the band look at him in confusion and frustration.

"you are so dumb." jack deadpanned with an emotionless face as he turned to look at zach, shaking his head before smacking zach making the boy screech and fall backwards on the bed they were situated on.

these series of events started a mini fight between zach and jack as they started jumping on top of each other and pinning one another down.

user7- JACHARY!!

user8- jonah is so fed up of their shit lmaooo 😹😹

user1- what's the big news guys??

the rest of the band sort of just shared glances as they awkwardly watched their band mates play fighting like literal children. i mean it wasn't unusual but they were on live and they knew randy would be coming to beat their asses later if or when he found out what was going on.

"i hate you sometimes." jonah tilted his head to the side, pinching the bridge of his nose while daniel was silently shaking his head trying to hold back a laugh and corbyn. well corbyn was cheering the boys on but it wasn't too unusual.

"okay come on we actually have to be serious right now." daniel turned to face the boys tapping them on the shoulder and reminding them that they were live, before gesturing his head to the side slightly signalling that randy had just joined the stream.

"so hey guys i hope you are all having a good day or night depending on wherever you are!" jonah clasped his hands together, attempting to remain serious until the stream was over.