𝟞𝟝(𝒎𝒆𝒆𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒚 𝒄𝒉𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒊𝒄𝒍𝒆𝒔 𝒑𝒕 𝟒)

ᵇᵉ ᵍᵒⁿᵉ ᵗʰᵒᵗˢ
ⁱ'ᵐ ᵃ ᵐᵃⁿ ᵒᶠ ɢᵒᵈ

ᵇᵉ ᵍᵒⁿᵉ ᵗʰᵒᵗˢ! - ˡⁱˡ ᵐᵃʸᵒ

Oᴍɴɪsᴄɪᴇɴᴛ

Everybody laughed as Jada and junior roasted the fuck outta each other

"They always like this?" Wayne asked Maleek who was beside him and he nodded. He was about to ask another question when uncle Michael called out to him.

"Rodrick!" He yelled and waved him over.

"Uh-oh" Maleek muttered under his breath as Wayne jogged over to him.

"Why don't we talk? We haven't talked and I want us to talk" he said, putting emphasis on the word 'talk'.

Wayne found it weird and unnerving the way he smiled at him but agreed nonetheless.

"Great. Walk wimme"

He shoved his hands into his pockets and followed him.

"Where's Alaina?" He asked. "She's upstairs. She gon' be down in a minute". Wayne answered and he nodded.

"Well I called you cuh I wanna tell you that.....I like ya" he disclosed and Wayne smiled. "I mean you not as bad as I expected. You real down to earth and very mature.....you got a good head on your shoulders. Personally I think y'all are good together"

"Really?"

"Yeah. You make her happy. Prolly happier than I ever seen her. And I care about my niece. So if she happy then I'm happy. You know what I mean?"

"Yeah"

"I wanted to say this yesterday but we was all having a good time. Bonding. Laughing. Joking. Having fun or whatever you wanna call it...and I didn't want to rain on y'all parade. But I gotta make this known. Come closer" he said and Wayne took a step closer.

"Closer". He took another step. By then, they were as close as possible.

"Boy c'mere". He put his hand around Wayne's shoulder and pull him into himself. "Sir I don't think th-" he stopped talking when he felt something hard poke him.

"Is that..." He trailed off.

"Mmhmm. You feel that?" He nodded and uncle Michael let him go.

"Right. So imma tell you this one time and one time only" he started. "I like ya and all.....but if you play with my niece, imma fuck you up. I got a gat and I ain't afraid to use it. Understood?"

"Yes sir" Wayne answered.

"Call me Michael. Now imma let you get back to the others. But remember what I told you. Don't play wimme. Best believe imma pull through"