"why are we-"

"shut up." he pursed his lips together, being quiet, "now.. i'm gonna put this on the patio and it'll stay there all night, okay? if it rains, it rains. if it doesn't..' i whispered in his ear, 'you're lucky.'

"but i-'

"no buts. it'll stay here all night and you can have it in the morning. got that?" i placed it on the patio, looking back at him, "tell your phone, goodnight. you might not have a working phone tomorow." i smirked.

"bye.." he frowned at his phone, me dragging him back inside.

"now get to bed and go to sleep."

"okay.." i heard his unstable voice and his sniffles.

"that's not how you talk to me, bastard!"

"yes.. s-sir.."

"goodnight." i strolled into the bathroom suite and turned on the water, waiting for it to heat up.

i already knew the weather forecast for tonight and the early morning. it would rain and have strong winds but what did i care? i didn't.
knowing his phone would be water logged and maybe even be took away by aggressive wind, i quickly bought the new iphone 11 pro for him.
a thousand and five hundred dollars was nothing. a penny, even.

the water had heated up by the time i ordered the new phone and i hopped in, wondering why taehyung hadnt bought a new phone in over two and a half years.

i bought the new iphone as soon as it launched, however, taehyung bought a second-hand iphone5 and had kept it since. the screen was shattered, annihilated.
once i had finished showering, i walked into our bedroom completely naked with the towel in hand.

i grabbed a pair of pajamas and slipped them on, doing only half of the buttons up before getting into bed. i placed my phone on the nightstand, plugging my charger into it. shuffling forward, i attempted placing my hand around taehyungs waist but he refused, moving forwards. i tried again but he did the same thing. at this point, i was irritated and pulled on his hips, bringing him closer.

"don't you ever play that shit again, alright?"

"sorry sir.." he apologised, taking one of the decorative pillows from above his head and hugging it.

i whispered, "now go to sleep. there'll be a package coming for you at around noon. i put it under your name so that you would know it was the right one, sweetheart. tomorrow, you have some things to do around the house. you've gotta do the laundry, take my suit that i wore today to the dry cleaners, vaccum, dust the ornaments on all the shelves, clean the bathrooms, make sure you eat lunch because you didnt do that today-"

"yes i did."

"what did you have?" i wondered, confused.

"i made an omlette-"

"i left food in the fridge for you- you know what? it doesn't matter because i ate it for-" my phone pinged and i turned over, looking at the lock screen.
i turned back over, draping my arm round him, "looks like ill be home early, too. namjoon said i can finish at seven so make something for dinner by the time i get back."

"yes sir.. is that all?"

"yeah. i also want something when i get home but ill tell you what it is when i'm back."

"alright.. well.. goodnight, hyung.."

"goodnight, baby. i love you." i kissed his temple, making him turn around and hide his face in my chest.

"i love you t-too.." i felt him smile against me as i brought him much closer, making him feel warm and loved.

instagram: ffyoonseokff
word count: 1175

so, i go back to school today and its currently 7:14 so i should be getting dressed into my uniform (British school for you) thats fine, we're fine. also, i might upload a picture here later of me at school, idk tho so come back in six hours and- yea? i think thats it but if i need to add something else, ill do that after school, maybe rant about things about what happened at school/what it was like- idk, i love you, bye for now!! ❤✊💚💙💜