Part 4

( Sorry, the other parts have been so short, this one will be longer :) )

I knew that I couldn't t talk to Niall in the beginning, but I had hope and now it's gone.

Seriously, I've tried everything, but I guess you can only meet them through V.I.P tickets. I decided to just go chat to random Niall Horan accounts on Skype just for the heck of it. I typed in Ninandos (Niall and Nando's). That would be a great username and I don't know how that popped into my head.
Omigosh, that could be Niall and Nando's ship name!
What the hell, that's a restaurant. But it's still a good name....
Anyway, a person with that user popped up for I messaged them.

Me: Hiiii

I waited for them to respond. Their name said Niall of course. Another Niall account.

Niall: hey

Me: Hi, I'm Stacy.

Niall: Oh, hi. How are you.

Me: Good, you?

Niall: Ya. tired, but u know.

Me: Yep

Niall: So, how did u find me?

Me: Oh, I just wanted to chat with random Niall accounts.

Niall: Random? why?

Me: I was trying to find the actual Niall, but instead I found this probably 80 year old man instead. So now I'm bored.

Niall: Oh, sorry about that. People and their fake accounts. :(

Me: Aren't you one too?

Niall: Uh, no. Sometimes, I just like to prank people thinking that it's him. My name is Greg, btw.

Me: Cool.

Niall: So what are you sewing?

Me: What?

Niall: Sorry, my brother just messed me up while I was typing.

Me: Oh, you have a brother? I have a sister, haha.

Niall: Oh, cool. No, I was trying to say what are you doing?

Me: Like I said, I'm bored and I'm just chatting on here.

Niall: Oh, I was just about to change this account to mine with my name and pic. Hold on.

He didn't text back for a little bit. I refreshed the page and his user was changed to greg_egg12 and his profile pic changed too. He was actually really hot, tbh. Even though he looked to be about 20 years old.

Greg: I'm back. I just saw your profile pic, you're really pretty.

Me: Thank you! You're pretty too.

Greg: What?

Me: I mean good looking... yeah.

Greg: Oh okay, haha. How old are you?

Me: 14

Greg: Oh I'm 27, lol.

Me: Ugh, can we still chat tho? You seem really nice.

Greg: Sure :)

Me: Yay!

Greg: Oh no, I'm so sorry but my brother just burned the macaroni and cheese. I gotta go.

Me: Aw, okay. Text you later.

Greg: See ya