0015

Thank you for 6k love ya lots. VOTE AND COMMENT.

»»----- ♔ -----««

I made my way to room 2 which was in the next hallway. I opened the door to find Bryce on his phone. I leaned on the door frame and folded my arms.

"Hey! Big man!" I called out. Bryce flinched and looked up from his phone. His eyes widened when he saw me and stood up.

"Oh- I was just checking something." He defended himself. I walked further into the room and held my hand flat out.

"Phone," I demanded. He shut his eyes and hesitantly handed me his phone. I looked at the screen, which had a girl in a bathing suit. She was...cute. I scrolled up to other pictures.

"This your girlfriend?" I asked him without looking up.

"No. I don't even know her." He told me. I nodded and held the phone behind my back.

"You sure do like a lot of her pictures." I exposed. I started walking around him in circles while looking straight into his eyes.

"Yeah because she's hot." He snicked. I gave him an understanding nod and stopped in front of him.

"Say... Do you find me hot?" I asked whispering in his ear.

"What?" He asked with confusion written all over his face. I stopped in front of him and placed my arms around his neck.

"You heard me," I replied softly.

"Yeah." He responded confidently.

"So if I posted half-naked pictures of myself you'd like it." I teased. My face was only a few centimeters away from his yet he didn't show any signs of being uncomfortable it was actually quite the opposite. Almost as if he wanted me to continue.

"Most definitely." He replied. His hands were now around my waist. I raised my eyebrow at his movements.

"You know you shouldn't try to sleep with your employer," I whispered. At this point, our lips were basically touching.

"I don't remember being hired, I'm just repaying debt." He chuckled softly. I clicked my tongue against my teeth and stared into his dark brown eyes. As hot as this is, I slowly pulled away. I tapped his phone against his chest.

"I'm taking this," I told him.

"While you're at it, put your number in my contacts," Bryce smirked. I was amused by his words. But I didn't show it. I kept a blank face.

"Get to work lover boy," I warned him. I shut the door and let out a small smile.

What a flirt.

I couldn't relate.

Two down four to go.

»»----- ♔ -----««