Mall

Madisen's POV
"Actually I'm your neighbor" I said crossing my arms "how about I call my boy vin down and we will go to the mall together" he said looking at us . I really want to go shopping I need to. I looked at jasmine then she gave me the look saying ok. We Both needed to shop."fine but one of your are going to drive" i said huffing. "Yeah I already know " nick said smiling. Damn his smile is perfect. Snap out of it maddie no hes a player."VINNYYY" nick yells he comes running up the stairs and looks at Jasmine and smile. She rolls her eyes. "What bro" he said. "We are going to the mall with the hotties" nick said looking me up and down I give him a dirty look. he grabs the keys and heads out to the drive way and we get in the car and head to the mall.
SKIP THE RIDE
We get out of the car and walk in. The first place we head to is american eagle. Me and jasmine got jeans and sweaters. The boys just followed us. We shopped for a half hour until we figured that Victoria secrets PINK was out last stop. "Um we are going in here" I said walking more "ok we will follow"he said smirking. Me and Jasmine got thongs , cheeksters,yoga pants, bras, and a sweatshirt. When we were done we got something to eat and then we went home.
SKIPP RIDE
We got to there house. " Thank you for the ride" we said in unison " no problem" Vinny said do you guys want to hangout at my place for a little while" he said " we looked at eachother and gave Eachother the look. "Ok fine but we are only staying til whatever time we want even if it's early" I said " and we need to put our bags in our rooms " jasmine said "ok well go put your bags inside we will be in the house when your ready to come over.
SKIP THE BAG PUTTING AWAY
Jasmines POV
Vinny looked really cute today he was always cute. No Jasmine stop he's a player I said to myself. He so hot and dreamy my mind was so wrong but so right.... I think I'm falling for Vinny ...
We soon went to the house and knocked on the door Vinny opened the door and flash a smile... DAMN I said in my mind. I wanted to tackle him and make out with him because he is so damn hot. Oh my god we stepped in the house and Vinny led us down stairs. This should be a fun night.!

ARE YOU GUYS LIKING IT ?