Is it fun!!

Angela's POV

I woke to see that it was dark. I sat up quickly and felt a sharp pain in my head. I sunk back down slowly and massaged my temples. What happened? I can't exactly remember. I know I was in danger or something and...and then He came. Yeah...He saved me and...and...

Ugh I couldn't remember! What did He do? All I know is that it made my heart race.

I sat up, slower this time, and stretched. My bones ached and my head pounded like an angry gorilla in a cage. I stood up and walked to the bathroom to inspect myself. My hair was super messy and I was a bit pale, but what was on my neck scared me the most.

It had purple traces on it. Like someone had tried to strangle me. I pressed a finger to it and a sharp pain erupted from my neck. I quickly jerked my finger away and inspected the rest of my body. Nope, no other signs of an attack. I splashed some cold water on my face and started to brush my hair. I checked the radio clock sitting on top of the toilet. It was 10:00 on a Saturday.....I slept through a whole day? And no one tried to look for me...?

I sighed and trudged out of the bathroom, still a bit groggy, but energized enough to get dressed. It was cold so I walked into my closet and picked out my favorite white sweater and blue jeans. Warming myself up, I sunk back into bed and checked my phone. Huh, so people did notice I was gone. I had received a thousand texts (I'm not exaggerating, literally a thousand) and at least fifty messages on FaceBook. And they were all about me losing my virginity...well that back fired.

I looked up from my phone and suddenly saw something on my window. I tensed, but rose up, cautiously. It looked like paper, with scrawly handwriting, like it was rushed. I opened my window and gently ripped the paper off. Coming back inside I read, "Meet me in the woods now?" I smiled in excitement and walked downstairs to get my shoes on. Was Slenderman inviting me on a date? Me?! I didn't even know how to feel about all this. Should I be scared or happy? Should I put some perfume or lip gloss on or-

Knocking out the door made me jump out of my daydream. Annoyed, I answered the door to find James. My face fell and the blood drained from my face. I guess I forgot I had a boyfriend. Whoops...

He glared at me and let himself in. I narrowed my eyes and sarcastically, "Oh yeah sure. Come inside James..." I followed him into the kitchen when he pulled out a beer. Ugh...why did I ever date this guy? He was hot I guess, with brown curls and cocky blue eyes. Everything a teen girl wished for. He was nice for the first day. Then I realized what an asshole he is. He's a downright drunk who has the same respect for me as a shark does to a fish. I hate him, I realize at that very moment. I've hated him the minuet I met him. I clinched my fists and tried to keep my head cool. The beer bottle snapped and sizzled a little before he took a big swig, almost chugging it.

He looked at me with accusing eyes and slurred, "So...lost your card huh?" Crap. I forgot about my little announcement.

I sighed and said, "Look James, I only said that so-"

"You're a cheatin' bitch." He said cutting me off. My mouth hung open in disbelief.

"How dare you...how could you...you...ASSHOLE!" I screamed at him. I never got angry so my comebacks weren't great, but it was enough to get him pissed.

He grabbed my wrist and shouted back, "Well at least I wasn's f***ed there!" I spat in his face and rushed out the door while he was distracted. I hated him! I hated him with everything I had...

I rushed into the woods, just wanted to see Him again. Branches scratched my face as I ran blindly through the darkness. That is I ran until I ran right smack into a big tree. I fell backwards and tried not to scream. Getting hit the face, not much fun. I made sure my nose wasn't bleeding and stood up. The world was a bit twirly, but my vision became less blurry when I blinked and took deep breaths.

Page 2 of 2
I screamed a bit when I felt the tap on my shoulder. I spun around and excpected to see James, but instead was greeted by legs. I looked up and saw Slenderman looking down at me, silent as ever. His look calmed me and made my pulse rush at the same time. He shrunk down to sorta my size and said, "You came."

I nodded and said, "Course I would. Why wouldn't I?" A thin grin appeared on his face. It made me smile to see him happy. He gestured to something behind him. I peeked around and saw the last thing I expected.

It was a dinner for two on an old looking table. There was a colorful salad that looked freshly picked and two plates with grilled fish on them. There was a single rose in a black vase in the center with small little candles dotted around it. The whole scene was so beautiful and so well put together, I had to tare my eyes away to ask him, "Did you make this?"

He nodded and said, "Yes...but if you don't like it we can do something else! Like um..." He came to a stop when I gave him a hug. I figured we both needed it. Plus what he did was absolutely adorable. I pulled away from him and he smiled. Then, like a gentleman, like a regular human being he asked, "Table for two?"

D'AWWWW SLENDY! He's so cute. I just can't take it! Hehe so next one will be a Slenderman date so THAT should be incredibly cute and awkward! Comment please! Please please comment! Also sorry if there are errors. I uploaded this one on my phone.