Chapter 6:hey

Angela's POV

"So I was planing to like through a party since my parents are like gone for the weekend, but my house isn't like that big," Stacey's house was probably as big as half of the Empire State building, "So what do you think I should do Ang? .....Ang? ......ANGELA!" I was snapped out of my trance with Stacey's famous high pitched squeel. I realized that I hadn't been listening at all and had been stabbing the same piece of lettus for the past two minuets.

I slowly put down my fork and said, "Oh! S-sorry Stace...I um..."

Melissa crossed her arms, narrowed her eyes and said, "What's up with you lately? You haven't been dressing right, you barely hang out with James anymore, and most of the time you're zoning out like a freaking zombie! What the hell Angela?" I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. What would I tell them? That I met Slender man? No, they would lock me up, think I'm crazy. I couldn't say I was tired again. I had said that for the past week. Though it wasn't completely a lie. I hadn't been having much sleep because of dreams....

I shook my head a bit, trying to push the thoughts away. You can daydream later, I told myself. Looking back up at my friend's judging glares, I knew I was gonna have to cover up everything with one big lie.

"I lost my V card." I said with a fake sly smile. The look on their faces was priceless. Stacey's mouth was as big as the size of my hand and I was afraid Melissa's eyes were going to pop right out of her head! They both squeeled and talked at a hundred miles per hour. I laughed at their excitement for a second, but then a felt a chill. All the hairs on the back of my neck stood up. And I have only felt this one other time...

I searched around, looking for Him. I knew He was here.

Spinning around, I saw in the corner of the lunchroom the unmistakeable long arms of the man who has been haunting my dreams. I dashed off to Him, not caring who saw. He noticed me coming And disappeared into the shadows. Oh no you're not, I thought as I made my legs move faster. The lunch room disappeared and I was in the deserted hallway. I could see one of his long legs gliding around the corner. Smiling I ran around the corner, but what I found shocked me.

Actually...it was what I didn't find.

He was nowhere to been seen. It was like he disappeared, vanished, poof. Just gone.

Accept for a small note on the ground. I picked it up and saw that there was scribbled writing on it. It said, "I'm always watching... -S"

He's watching? Was he watching right now? I looked around, just in case, but there was no one. I read the note again and sighed. Why does he have to be so mysterious?

Just then the bell rang and the hallway was flooded with people. I quickly placed the note in my pocket and tried to act as normal as I could. This isn't over, I thought.

******************

I was walking down a dark alley after being at the library, looking up stuff on...well you know who. I know, I know what you're thinking. Who the heck would walk down a dark alley in the middle of the night? That would be me. I couldn't take my regular route home in case someone I knew saw me and started to ask questions. Like I was going to respond, "Well, I just made friends with Slenderman in the woods and I'm going to see him again." Yeah, they'd probably think I'm crazy.

Page 2 of 2
I also needed to get some air though. Clear my head. I needed to think straight before I did anything stupid like kiss his cheek again. I mean, where did that come from? I have no freaking clue. Maybe I was just so glad that he didn't try to kill me that out of impulse, I just did it. Or maybe there's something more...

Suddenly, I saw three dark figures before me. I tensed up and pulled my hood down lower, looking as small as possible. They walked up to me. I could smell the cigarettes and liquor all over them and gagged. One came up to me, real close and said, "You look lost baby. Wanna take a ride with us?" His friends snickered behind him, but I just kept walking forward.

I said back to him, "No thanks...I can walk home." I suddenly felt my arms pinned against the wall. My head hit the bricks and a gave a small shout.

The guy came too close to me and said, "I don't think you get it baby...you don't have a choice." I tried to scream, but his friend clamped his hand over my mouth, completely muffling my cries for help. The third one started stroke my face and grope me. This is not happening, I tried to convince myself. The one who had me pinned said, "You know...I think you're really going to enjoy this." I almost vomited at the thought. It made me so angry to think about that I kicked the guy right in the sweet spot. He staggered back, moaning. I tried to struggle free, but his goon's grip was like iron. I gasped as the guy I just kicked in the crotch grabbed my throat. It was getting harder to breath with every second. "Fine," he grumbled in my ear, "We'll do it the HARD way..." His friends laughed at my panic as I made a last attemp to escape and failed.

After everything I had been through...THIS was how I was going to die?

I closed my eyes and waited for the pain that was about to come. I held my breath and just waited. Waited until I heard something odd. It sounded like slythering, but much more sinister. Like a demon crawling up from a pit and you know it's coming for you. I opened my eyes, just a crack, to see the most awesome, horrifying thing ever.

It was him. Slender man. Strange tentacles were coming out of his back and rushing towards my attackers. The two guys pinning me were smart and ran away. Unfortunately they weren't fast enough. Slender man picked them up with those black tentacles and dragged them back to him. Their screams of terror ripped through the darkness. I closed my eyes and tried to cover my ears to avoid the sound of the sickening CRACK of their heads. I opened my eyes and saw two bodies on the ground and Slender Man's next victim. The last man screamed when Slender man pick him up. I thought he would die like his two buddies, but instead something else happen. Something that made my spin shiver and my skin crawl. All he did was look at the man in the eyes...

It was like the man snapped. Like he just suddenly went crazy. Slender man dropped him gently to the ground and the man starting spouting gibberish. I couldn't understand a word. His eyes looked frantic, like he desperately needed something. He soon vanished into the night, going who knows where.

After seeing this, I understood the raw power of Slender man. A chaotic force beyond anyone's control. I saw his tentacles slide back into his body. He started to glide towards me. I stood against the wall, unable to move. I was half terrified, half in awe of his strange yet horrific power. He came so close to my face. Close enough so I could hear him whisper softly, "Are you alright?"

All I could whisper back was, "Yes..." He nodded. We just stood there, not really wanting to move. I gulped some air and said, "T-thank you for...saving me." Then I kissed him on the forehead and I swear if he had eyes, they would be bulgining. I don't know why I do it. It just seems like he deserves it. Plus...I actually kinda like it too.

He gave a soft sigh and said, "Time to go home..."