How you Met (Part 3)

Pluto

Lovely day here underneath the human realm.

However, I do wish there was something more to do here.

I am your ordinary demon hound playing in the lava pit.

It sometimes get boring with no friends around.

However, I guess loneliness has always been with me.

You see, when I was born into this world, my parents abandoned me in the bloody rain.

No love...

No hugs...

No kisses...

No education...

No protection...

No stories...

No shelter...

No family...

No friends...

Nothing belongs to me at all.

I have been alone and carefree for centuries if not eons ago.

That day was about to come to a mystery to me.

"What is this growing belly supposed to mean?" I said poking my stomach.

A few weeks later, my stomach started to move on its own.

"Huh... Are you tummy alive? Please be my friend. Ha, ha, ha. Fun! Fun! Fun! Fun! Fun! Fun!" I said happily when my stomach started to increase its movement.

A few months later at night I felt pressure coming out of me until a little puppy came out.

"Ooh. Who are you? Help! What do I do? Oh right... No one lives with me." I said sadly at the truth.

"Pluto!"

Pluto started cuddle with me as I hugged him.

"I will promise to try and be the best parent you could ever ask for." I said cleaning Pluto.

He will be a the happiest demon hound in all of this dark, gloomy, empty, boring, fun, torturing, ruled place of the Underworld or Hell.

Triplets

I was minding my business as a normal demon would.

Boring day that I wish there was something else to do.

However, I am here in the human realm doing whatever.

Burning down a villages, towns, cities, and other areas are my specialty.

I used to have other people here with me, but my siblings were killed.

"It was all thanks to the stupid angels and exorcists who think demons are worthless beings to exist in the first place. We were just having fun in our territory. We obeyed the rules. However, you just have to kill my siblings and make me suffer." I said crying acid tears.

A few decades later, I was suddenly surprised to see that I was given children of my own.

They were identical triplets brothers.

I will name them Thompson, Timber, and Canterbury.

I wonder if they will like to start fires when they grow up.

Sebastian

I was a cat demon who mated with a bird demon.

The only reason we became mates was because of the soulmate thing or whatever...

I don't honestly get the soulmate deal. Nor does my birdy mate.

Both our parents hated us and left us when we were well old enough to live on our own.

Or when we started walking and transformed into our natural animal form.

We just have to deal with it.

It isn't like we have much of a choice.

Rules are rules.

And some of them are stupid.

So yeah, when dumb season came, you know what happened.

We just read scrolls all day and become lazy.

We also had some entertainment in watching some wars happening.

Like we would do something that was supposed to happen between mates.

Nah, we are too lazy and enjoy our freedoms in causing havoc onto the human realm.

Became a hero in Japan and bad luck in the Western part of the world.

Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah.

You know what soon happened after being mates with the bird?

You better know it...

I magically gave birth to a little bird demon.

"Great. Welcome to the world little crow! What do we name him?"

"Eh... Maybe something that would be insulting and ironic to the Catholics. Name him after a French guy who died in Italy. I believe he was Saint Sebastian. What do I know? I could care less for a faith related to angels and God."

"You will be known as Sebastian! We hope great things from you. Maybe terrorize some humans in the future like creating a plague. Who knows?"

He will be our demon child raised with more respect than our parents did.