Good,good,I'm tryna put this stuff together so I can be comfortable and move in fully Alr,u know,Then after that I gotta find me a prom dress so me n the boy can come up wit a color scheme n stuff.

"Oh yeahh,you still is a jhit,I forgot.One day lil guy.Your gonna get there.Thats the encouragement words for today."

Move ugly,you messed my hair uppp.Now fix!!

"Please?"

Please papa,here go a rubber band.Dont fuck my stuff up more.....Oohhh,you did this goood.You gone be my ponytail person to go to?How you know how to do it so good?

"Did you forget I have a daughter?But c'mon so we can started putting this together.You get your clothes together.We got this down here lil mama"

Ok papa I'm leaving,TOBY GET OUT MY FRIDGE,YOU BROUGHT THAT FOR ME SO STOP EATING UP ALL MY SHII,I don't even like him like that.Only my stinka keion.

"SHUT UP,I BROUGHT THIS,GO DO THEM
CLOTHES AND LEAVE ME ALONE,YOU UNKNOWN CREATURE THAT HAVEN'T BEEN DISCOVERED YET!!"Toby Shouted back

HEYY,BUBBA THAT HURTED YOU MEANY IM TELLING TIA SO SHE CAN BEAT YO ASS UGLY MFA.

After putting my clothes up and everyone helping out to put the furniture together.We decided to start decorating the house which took 1 hour since it was four of us.
~~~

Woow,guys thank youuu,this looks niceeee!!!!Woow,we did it

Woow,we did it.

"Yep,keion coming right over her wit that big ass Spider-Man room.He Alr climbing on the headboard holding the gang sign out like Spider-Man"

My lil stinka,Ayee papa getcho ass out my pantry.
I said as I went over there hitting all on bando so he can get out my food.

"Stop hittin me mookie before I keep eating these bitches"

No,get out my food,you and Toby aggy ya-
My sentence was cut short as he lift me up throwing me over his as he sped walk upstairs to my room.

"Awe man they finna fuck,I'm bout to head out,Ian wanna hear all that.Especially not my baby sister.ugghh."

Papa opened the room door throwing me on the bed then closing the door and locking so I couldn't get out.He threw up his set while I threw minds up to.I punched him in his chest as he caught the side of my shoulder making my arm weak.It was one of those feelings wen you get punch n start laughing.

I sent to ounces to his face as he pick me up and slammed me on the ground but not hard.
Get off me stupid that's why I'm beating yo ass I said as he hovered over me slapping me softly while I was still on the ground.

I quit,you won you won,papa I'm tired because of you.I wanted to got to the park and get on the seasaw.

"Hush up n get up before I go another round 2,you talking all the mess.Keep hitting me in we gone have a round to meany,you just wanna see me starve."I started laughing

"Aye Toby I herd you nigga,talm bout Awe man they finna fuck.Nigga crazyyy,I just had to show ha a lil something."

"Naww man fr tho,I was like im finna head out Ian tryna hear that dawg."Toby said as we all chuckled except kaylen.Im not finna let him stop my happiness.Ion kno why he gotta attitude.

"Naww,Ion even see ha like that u kno,this just my beautiful mookie that think she big and bad.With Her beautiful self"papa said as I blushed and giggled as he repeatedly kissed me on my cheek with his hands on my waist making sure I didn't fall.

"Umm I'm out,I gotta go handle some business,I'll catch y'all later"kaylen said as he left.

"I'm finna head out to so I can get home to naria and it's getting late.Ima let you enjoy yo space cause after tomorrow I'm finna be in this bihh all the time."bando said looking around once again.

"Rightttt,we finna be deep boy,especially since keion got this room,he comin over here wen I need a break and tia gone be right down wit me.

Bubba imma come see again.I just couldn't stay there all my life.Thats just not something I could find myself doing.I needed to get my own place at some point.i said as I embraced him in a hug.

"Yh Yh now get off me so I can go home n get some couch couch tonight.I dare keion to be a cock blocker,Ima mail him off to this address.Peace out y'all"

Alr goodnight Toby and papa.see y'all later.

I went and took me a shower,made me something to warm up and the I let sleep take over.