What do you want?

Clove pov
I walk slowly toward the building in which I have spent most of my life.You can become a career at the age of 6 but some people chose against to do other stuff.I'm the strongest knives thrower in all the girls.As I approach the changing room I quickly change into my career outfit.It a black and red and fits me very well.I approach the knives throwing area as I grabbed three long knives.
As I was about to throw them some whisper in my ear "Aren't those a little bit to much for you beautiful".
I turn around to approach blonde hair with blue eyes. Cato!
"What do you want"? I say staring right at him.
"I just wanted to tell you those knives aren't meant for you freckles"He says to me .
"How about you go stand right over there and we"ll see if these knives weren't meant for me"I say.
"Oh sassy "he say with smirk.
I ignore him and begin by holding my first knife and hitting it exactly at the bull eyes.
He stand their in surprise.
Of course he stands their and says "beginners luck".
"Fine" I say.
I grab both the knives and imagine Cato's fave is at the bull eyes and hit both of them at the bull eyes .
Cato Pov
Dam she just hit both of them in the bull eyes.
"Now what do you want" she says glaring .
"Oh I was just leaving I say walking away.
I turn around and both of have eye contact.
"What's up Cato you want some of this up your neck"She says
Of course I strike back"Yeah I do but not with your knives" I say winking.
Of course she denies it and turns around shakes it of and begins to throw her knives.
I begin by taking my swords a swiping each against the dummies head.
After about two hours both of us were left alone.
"Hey beautiful we have to leave"I say.
"I know"she says running out.