Searching

South Korea POV:

We were looking for North Korea everywhere in this park, but we can't find him! We looked in the playground, behind trees, near the pond, in bushes, basically everywhere. Poland at this point was flying up to get a birds eye view to see if he could find North from up there. America started asking people around and I continue to look around the park again. He couldn't have crawled that far!

I feel horrible and anxious about loosing North Korea. Why didn't I checked on him sooner!? What's important now is to find North Korea and quick.

America approached me and Poland flew down to where we were. "Did you guys find him?" I asked a little disparately. Poland shook his head, "I didn't see him...." he responded. America said, "neither did I or the other people here saw him."

Now I feel more anxious and worried. "We have to keep searching! He couldn't have gone far!" I said desperately. Poland and America nodded.

"Hello guys!" I heard someone say behind me. I turned around to see Japan walking towards us. "Why do you all look soo stressed?" Japan asked while tilting her head a little. I quickly said, "I lost North and we can't find him!" Japan seem to have frozen when I said that. She had an unreadable expression. I felt slightly more worried.

"You lost North..... Your brother that's a baby right now! Why on Earth didn't you put more attention!?" Japan yelled. "You can't never ever leave a baby out of your sight for more than 2 seconds! He could get hurt! Or kidnapped! Maybe possibly even die if left alone unattended!!" Japan was fuming right now with her tail bristled up and moving angrily.

"I....I... It wasn't my intention to not check up on him a-and make him get lost," I said trying to defend myself. "You shouldn't let anything distract you from keeping an eye on a baby! What type of person just leaves a child unattended and alone for them to get lost!? Your brother could be in serious danger! Like he could be kidnapped and could be tortured for being North Korea a country many hate!" Japan said.

Japan has this look of pure anger and a little of distress. I let her words sink in making me feel more anxious and now having a feeling of dread. My brother could be in danger.... And it's my fault that's he's in danger because I was careless enough to leave him alone. I unknowingly started to shake. "I....I didn't mean to...." I quietly whimpered.

Japan ears perked up a little when he heard me and sighed. "Let's go look for your brother.... We'll talk about this later ok? Just calm down and concentrate in looking for your brother," Japan said. I nodded slowly. Japan then left to go look for North, so did Poland. America patted my back. "We'll find your brother soon! Don't worry," he said trying to reassure me.

"Ok.... Let's continue searching then...." I said

Third Person's POV:

(This goes back to when North was still in the sand area)

North Korea was happily playing with his truck again when the winged country put him down. He continued to play with it and was able to eat some sand while South wasn't putting attention. Then America came and South was putting less attention to North.

Little North got bored playing with just sand so he decided to do something else. That's when he saw a squirrel in the grass. North wanted to get it since it looked like a stuffed animal. So he started crawling towards the furry creature.

The squirrel noticed North so it scurried to a nearby tree and disappeared from North's sight. North grumbled angrily that the squirrel was gone now. Then he saw a family of ducks nearby. North wanted to get one of the ducklings so he started following the family of ducks next. The ducks caught on to North following them so they quickly went to the pond to avoid North.

North Korea was about to go into the pond to follow the ducks when a tall man picked him up. "Woah there little fellow, don't go into the pond" the unknown man said, "I wonder where your parents are at?"

The man then turned North so he can face him. The man was shocked when he saw the baby country's face. "N-North Korea!? How did you-" the man said alarmed. Little North tilted his head while looking at the man. "How did this happen?" the man asked out loud. North responded with "eeyaah!"

The man just stared North Korea still not believing what he's seeing. "You're defenseless, small, and with no one to take care of you....... Or your country," he said. That's when an idea came to the man and he smiled, a little creepily. "I could do whatever I want with you now....." he said before starting to walk to his car with baby North Korea.

North was starting to feel scared and tried to get out of the man's arms. He was tearing up as well since his efforts weren't working. "Dont try to escape North..... We don't want you to get hurt soo soon now," the man said.

The tall man then went to a black car where there was a driver waiting. The man sat down and put North on his lap. The driver then said, "where to Sir. Soviet." "Take us to my house," Soviet responded.

Another cliff hanger-

How fun

Hope you enjoyed the chapter bye~