Chapter 6 - Dainty Lavender

*SMUT WARNING*

You knocked on the door to Spencer's apartment, trying not to sound too eager. But within two knocks the door swung open and you were pulled in.

Spencer shut the door behind you, your back now against the door.

"You're in control? Is that what you think?" was the first thing he said.

Immediately accepting his challenge you said, "I know I am."

His eyes darkened at your cocky remark.

You quickly registered Spencer's very dominant stance, making him seem much taller. You could feel his body heat transferring over to you despite the lack of contact. His gaze shifted from your eyes down to your mouth.

The tension made you both feel like you've just run a mile. There both of you stood, your hearts pounding, sending pulsations throughout your body, and your rapid breathing now in sync.

Within seconds Spencer's lips crashed onto yours, his hands becoming entangled in your hair. As the kiss grew more urgent his grip grew tighter. He pulled at your hair in a way where it wasn't painful, but pleasurable.

A moan escaped your mouth and into his causing him to smile through your kiss.

He begins walking you into the nearest room which happened to be the kitchen, until your back hit the counter. His lips not once disconnected from yours. 

His strong hands made their way under you and in one swift move, you were now on top of the counter, feeling the cold granite surface through your thin shorts.

Throwing your arms over his shoulders, you pulled him deeper into the kiss. His body in between your thighs and your legs wrapped around his waist. One of his hands cupped your face and the other found its way to your waist, soon moving to your leg. It ran up and down your inner thigh but not once traveling higher.

You tried to move forward in desperate need of friction between your legs, but every time you got closer to him he stepped back.

Fuck it, if he wasn't going to put his hands to work then I will.

Your hands made their way to his belt, pulling at the leather. The metal clinked as you were desperately trying to unbuckle.

"Stop," Spencer placed his hand on yours.

'Stop?' You looked at him with a confused look.

"I'm not going to touch you tonight. Keep it 'professional', remember?"

What the hell? Did we not just cross that bridge? I know damn well I didn't come all the way over here to kiss. But if he didn't want to do anything you respected that.

Just as you were about to assure him that there would be no sexual contact you saw him reach into the pocket of his slacks that he had not changed out of.

Was he pulling out a condom? I thought we weren't having sex.

When you looked at his hand you noticed a small purple object that was a bit smaller than the size of his palm. It took you a second to realize what it was.

It was a vibrator.

Spencer Reid was standing in front of you with a dainty lavender vibrator in his hand.

"Is this okay?" He asked sincerely, breaking out of his aggressively dominant persona. He made sure it was okay to touch you even if it was with a toy.

You weren't hesitant of trying it, you have a vibrator of your own, and let's just say she's worn in. You've just never had a partner use toys on you before. But there's a first for everything right?