Chapter 1

Mia's POV
I had to be the most nervous girl here right now. here I am, the ugliest girl on the planet, sitting on a PRIVATE jet with one direction and probably four of the prettiest girls I've ever met! Anyway, after my conversation with Louis, I have grown to like him quite a lot and I hope it doesn't end up breaking my heart, because I know for a fact that my friend Kayla will break him. Kayla's been my best friend since the start of my first year at secondary school and I honestly love her to pieces!

We all arrive at beach house and gasp at the sight in front of me! Standing right there was the most magnificent beach house I'd ever seen! I ran in everyone else tailing behind me. Jet lag, I thought. perfect opportunity to bag the best bedroom! I explored the house and realised, there's only five bedrooms and there's ten of us? Then I saw THE Simon Cowell standing right before my very eyes and I collapsed. Just kidding! but I did trip over the table heh yeah I'm a bit clumsy sometimes. I stood up and stood awkwardly in front of Simon and all of a sudden I blurted out, " AWKWARD TURTLE" My cheeks flushed red in realisation cos everyone was staring at me..... Oops?

The boys are really fidgety, it's like they know something's about to happen..... OH CRAP! " Hello ladies, as you all know I'm Simon and I'm here to explain the show, however there is an extra little twist this year. from today, you will be split into groups of two, all boy girl. so I'm here to read the list. Ok Sarah and Harry, Danielle and Liam, Zayn and Jessica, Niall and Mia, and Louis and Amy." I look over my shoulder to find Louis shooting daggers at Niall. Oh if looks could kill.

After a long, boring hour of listening to Simon drone on and on and on about the show he started sayin something interesting again. " Now, each pair will be sharing a room" my eyes went wide. " The catch is, there's only one bed in each room." " Simon surely we can come to an agreement about this, we're not comfortable with each other yet," said Liam. " Liam, do not question my authority or you will share a sing bed with Danielle which will make it more awkward." well that shut him up....