✍Abena✍

What up, world? It's your girl, just one of the ladies down here.
Well, I could be more specific so I'm gonna cut to the chase.

Hello, I'm Abena, known here on Wattpad as AN-Abayie.

I'm from the country with the red, yellow and green coloured flag with a black star in the middle of the yellow part. Yeah, so I'm from Ghana 🇬🇭 in West Africa.

Umm, what else? 🤔

Okay, I was born on Tuesday, November 9th, some years back. That's why I'm Abena. (According to my culture, Abena is the name given to females born on a Tuesday.)

I'm a brown skin Christian girl with black hair, black eyes and a nice smile.

I speak English, Ghanaian Language, a little bit of French and I'm still learning Spanish.

I'm a chocoholic. I like to dance, sing, cook, do DIY's and listen to or read motivational stuff.

I love Lauren Daigle songs; she's a gospel artiste, and I also like songs by Sia. Hope you've heard of them.

I also like to watch SpongeBob Squarepants and other movies, basically ones based on true life events. They inspire me.

My writing began with small things like; writing notes, homework, random thoughts, recipes and anything at all.

Then my friend introduced me to Wattpad.

My writings are solely based on my imagination, life events, things I hope might come true and silly thoughts.

I have nothing else to say so I'll end with a little something I've learnt.

Always be yourself. Forget about what others say about you and be strong.
Yeah, some people will hate you for being you but don't let it bother you. Their hate says everything about them and nothing about you because HATERS stand for:
H: HAVE
A: ANGER
T: TOWARDS
E: EVERYONE
R: REACHING
S: SUCCESS

So that's it. You can check out my books on my profile, I try my best so please don't criticize. Thanks for reading.

Don't forget to follow your dreams and... follow me ;)