➽Chapter 21

“Don't worry Mr Chauhan, the mother and child both are healthy

Don't worry Mr Chauhan, the mother and child both are healthy.” the doctor informed Adhyan.

Three months passed from the day the family found out Revati's pregnancy and currently she is four months pregnant.

Revati, just take adequate rest and exercise time to time. And the next appointment is scheduled after a month.the doctor said while giving a prescription of medicines.

Both Adhyan and Revati nodded and left the doctor's cabin.

Ree where are you lost?” Adhyan asked as they settled in the car.

Adi, I was thinking that we are lucky enough to have each other but there are so many ladies out there who have no support like the one we saw in the hospital.Revati spoke her heart out to which Adhyan replied, “Yes I know but how is it related to that lady?”

Revati facepalmed herself and said, “Idiot!! I wish to help them somehow..”, she was speaking further when Adhyan cut her off in the between “Yes you can help them but how do you wish to do so??

I want to start a foundation for all of them” Revati said.

Yes you can but a few months after the baby is born!Adhyan said authority.

But why not now?? Revati argued.

You know you are pregnant right??” Adhyan argued back.

Exactly I am pregnant not handicapped Adi!!” Revati said in an exasperated tone.

As Adhyan was about to answer his phone rang. “We will talk once we reach home for now sit in the car” Adhyan said ending the argument.

✦✧✦✧

In Chauhan Designs,

Dishank was busy in a meeting while Vritika was making a presentation in her cabin when Rajveer, her father-in-law walked in.

Vritika is the presentation ready??” She nodded her head and turned the laptop towards him.

After inspecting the presentation he said, “Hmm... The presentation is nice but i wonder why have you not lead any projects till now??

Vritika just shrugged in confusion with a 'I don't know why? ' look on her face unsure about what to answer to the unexpected remark given by him to her.

No seriously I mean what I said you should get credits not just that idiot son of mine who just sits on that chair!!He said and Vritika chuckled hearing that and was going to reply when Dishank entered the cabin.