02

"Whats the date? The exact date." Five said placing down a cutting board, a butter knife, and some peanut butter.

"The 24th." Vanya stated confused.

"Of what?" I said grabbing the marshmallows and the bread.

"March." Vanya stated.

"Good." I started to take out 2 pieces of bread and lay them on the cutting board as Five smeared peanut butter on the inside of the bread.b

"So are we gonna talk about what just happened?" Luther said staring at Five and I.

Five and I didnt respond, we just continued making our sandwiches.

Luther stood up, "Its been 17 years."

"Its been a lot longer than that." I chuckled.

"Where'd you go?" Diego said.

"The future." Five stated grabbing a few marshmallows. "Its shit by the way." I said shaking my head.

"Called it!" Klaus said pointing his finger up.

I heard a sigh come from Five. "I should've listen to the old man. You know, jumping through space is one thing, jumping through time is a toss of the dice."

"Nice dress" I said looking at Klaus.

"Oh, well, danke'!" He said grabbing a piece of the skirts fabric and spinning it around in the air.

"Wait, how did you two get back?" Vanya questioned.

"In the end he had to project his and mine consciousness forward into a suspended quantum state version of us that exists across every possible instance of time." I said, inhaling sharply after.

"That makes no sense." Diego stated.

"Well it would if you were smarter." Five said with a grin on his face, as Diego stood up being held back by Luther.

"How long were you there?"

"Forty-five years. Give or take." Five said.

Diego and Luther slowly rested back into their chairs as I started eating marshmallows. "So what are you saying? That you guys are 58?" Luther said.

"No, our consciousnesses are 58. Apparently, our bodies are now 15 again." I said picking up my sandwich, and handing it to Five to have a bite.

"Wait how does that even work?" Vanya questioned us once again.

"Delores kept saying the equations were off. Hm."

Five took a bite out of his sandwich. "Bet shes laughing now." He said muffled.

"Delores?"

"Guess we missed the funeral."

"How'd you know about that?" Luther said.

"What part of the future do you not understand?" I spat. "Heart failure huh?"

"Yeah."

"No." Luther and Diego bickered. 

Five clicked his tongue before walking out of the room. "Nice to see nothings changed."

"Wha- Thats all you have to say?" Vanya asked. "What else is there to say? Circle of life!" I said grabbing the sandwich out of Fives hand.

As Five and I walked to his room I tugged on his tie, "Better change into some clothes that fit, Hm-?" I smiled.

As we approached his closet, I laughed as I saw that there was nothing but our old uniforms. "What? You have to wear them too."

"Shit, your right."I chuckled.

I pecked Fives cheek, "Im going to get dressed, you should do the same." As I walked to my room, I put on my white button-up collared shirt, slipped my vest on over that, and put my skirt on. I walked to the bathroom, and brushed through my H/C hair. I quickly picked up my jacket, and walked to Fives room.

I grinned as i saw Five putting on his jacket, "It fits you well." I said smiling at him. "Shut up." He hissed.

I walked over to his bed and laid on my back looking up at his ceiling, we used to sneak to each others rooms, and have late night conversations about anything and everything.

I felt the bed move slightly, as I looked over Five was laying besides me.

"I miss this."I said sighing.

"We better get going, the funerals about to start."Five said helping me up.

I groaned loudly resting my head on his chest. Five kissed my forehead gently and pulled me into a hug. I returned the favor.

"Hey guys the funerals about t-" Klaus barged into Fives room. Five and I quickly let go of each other.

"Okay love birds, lets get going before you start making out." Klaus said pointing at both of us. I felt my face start to heat up.

As Klaus walked out of the room, I felt something wrap around my waist. "Come on, lets get going." Five said slightly smiling.

"Okay." I grabbed his hand.

-

I made this at like 2am.

Hope you enjoyed :)

-Brianna