Just like Kairi and Alejandro.

Two completely different people, polar opposites. And yet somehow, they managed to work it out. It was completely unheard of and unbelievable.

The underdress was in tatters now, expensive red fabric torn into shreds on the ground. Kairi could care less about that right now; he bought it with Ale's money anyways. Alejandro took off his tuxedo jacket and collared shirt, leaving him in his dress pants.

Kairi felt shy, feeling exposed in just his thong. His hands were wrapped around his stomach, trying to cover himself. Alejandro took this chance to get payback at Kairi from earlier.

"Here, since you like pulling on this damn tie so much," Alejandro said cockily, mocking Kairi's sassy tone.

His hands swiftly tied Kairi's hands together, binding it tight with the silk tie. Kairi's eyes went wide. How come Alejandro can't tie his own tie but can knot Kairi's hands together so effortlessly?

Possessive and dominant Alejandro had Kairi feeling weak in his knees. He loved this new side of Alejandro. Everything he did didn't fail to please him. Every little compliment, every little touch and action had Kairi falling harder and harder in love.

Alejandro pressed a chaste kiss to Kairi's thigh, inching closer and closer to his inner thigh. Kairi was shaking from the feeling, sensitivity causing high pitched whimpers tumble out of his mouth. Alejandro's fingers lazily wrapped around the band of the thong and pulled it, making it snap back at Kairi's skin.

Kairi grew impatient at Alejandro's antics. He whined, moving his leg against Alejandro's boner, expressing his peevish state. Alejandro smirked, a smug expression on his face. He had the upper hand now.

He quickly took off Kairi's thong, tossing the thin material over his shoulder. Alejandro eyes roamed over Kairi's body. His honey skin, gleaming with sweat, his slim waist and petite figure with such angelic features, screaming to be wrecked.

Alejandro slid in one finger, feeling Kairi tighten up around him. Kairi let out a low moan, grinding his hips, wanting more of the feeling. Alejandro pinned Kairi's hands over his hand with one hand, watching as Kairi's face morphed into shock. He added two more, stretching the boy out. Kairi's hands twitched, begging to hold onto something but Alejandro gripped his wrists even tighter.

Kairi arched his back, biting his lips as broken moans cascaded out his mouth. Just before Kairi was about to reach his high, Alejandro removed his fingers. Kairi let out a whine of dissatisfaction, annoyed by the feeling of emptiness. He pouted, jutting out his bottom lip, displaying his discontentment.

"Tsk, patience mi amor," Alejandro grunted.

Alejandro unbuckled his pants and pulled off his boxers.

"About time old man," Kairi rolled his eyes.

The smirk that was featured on his face was promptly wiped off as a loud gasp broke the air. Kairi's breath hitched as Alejandro slid in. Now, Alejandro held a smug expression on his face.

Kairi slotted his arms around Alejandro's neck, squeezing his eyes closed as tears threatened to spill. He had never felt so full and stretched out, it was exhilarating yet painful. Mostly painful at the moment. A scream escaped his throat as Alejandro was fully inside of him.

"Are you ok?" Alejandro asked, wiping away the stray tears that rolled down Kairi's cheeks with his thumb.

Kairi nodded, biting his dark red lips. Alejandro set off a slow pace, letting Kairi adjust to the feeling. Pain gradually faded into pleasure and soon, Kairi was begging for more. Alejandro snapped his hips quicker as Kairi's eyes rolled back in ecstasy.