21.

Him.

I woke up to very light, tender and pleasant tracing of my jawline. 

"Cazzo, don't stop, principessa."- I spoke sleepily and pulled her petite body closer, earning sweet and melodic giggle in reply. 

I am already used to waking up next to Camila. Her fragrance, voice, laugh, touch, aura - all about her gives my day phenomenal start. The feeling of her delicate frame in my arms all day and all night is out of this world. 

Cami kept going with her movements and I happily relished in such relaxing sensation. I held her  closely and securely while taking deep, greedy and needful breaths of her divine scent. 

Her.

I find it hard to believe that this man makes people shake from fear, that he can kill and shoot, torture and destroy. 

All I can see is thoughtful, caring, intelligent, generous, honest man, who has heart of gold. I can see vigorous, 6'7 teddy-bear, who likes cuddling and night snacking. I see man, who is the reason for my happiness. 

After some time, hazel eyes opened and looked in my eyes while charming, bright and wide smile formed on plump lips. I smiled just as widely and merrily. Leonardo hugged me and I wrapped my arms around his neck, giving him the same treatment. 

"Bambina, will you move in my room?"- he asked and I looked him in the eyes that had warm look in them. 

"Per favore, bambina."- pleaded Leonardo and kissed my cheeks and forehead.

"I will."- I agreed happily without hesitation, earning cheerful and irresistible grin. 

As we cuddled, Leo began arranging our honeymoon. When he was done, we got up and went to get ready for the day. I did my routine, brushed my hair and tied it in a ponytail. When it came to outfit, I put on black leggings and slid robe on when I heard knock on the door of the closet. 

I opened it and full-on grinned when I saw Leo holding his white t-shit in his hand. 

"You know me so well."- I said cheerfully and kissed his cheek before taking the t-shirt as he chuckled. 

I tucked the front part of it in leggings; I applied cherry lip balm and ditched makeup for today. I walked out of the room and Leo grinned as he examined my appearance.

"You look adorably in my clothes, principessa."- he stated while I walked up to him. 

"I like wearing them, so get used to such attire."- I said with content smile. 

"And I like seeing you in them. Feel free to roam around my closet, bambina."- spoke Leonardo and kissed my forehead, causing butterfly in my stomach, just like always.

We ordered room service: I asked for fruit and green tea and Leo asked for oatmeal and orange juice. 

After we got our order, we sat on the sofa in living room, choose random movie and ate. When we finished, I was quick to find my way in Leonardo's rugged arms and he held me closely, placing tender kiss on my forehead. His phone buzzed and he checked what is it.

"We are leaving at 10PM, principessa."- stated Leonardo and I grinned in excitement. 

"Our getaway is all set. All in all, we will be gone for 1 week and 5 days."- he added with wide smile and I hugged him tightly. 

Leo moved my legs, so I could straddle him. His arms wrapped around my back while mine rested around his neck. 

"I am sure that I will fall asleep before 10PM."- I said with my face in the crook of his neck and got chuckle in reply.

"Then I will carry you and hold you securely in my arms."- commented Leonardo and I smiled.

"You are my hero."- I spoke as I looked in bottomless, magical hazel eyes.

Him.

The more we gazed at each other, the more desire built up in me. Big, bright, hypnotising green eyes; full, plump, luscious and rosy lips; soft, dewy, clear and smooth skin; angelic, sensual and pleasant voice; alluring fragrance; mouth-watering, delicate hour-glass, divine figure; gratifying and tender touch - everything about Camila is seductive, tempting and so damn attractive. 

The best, yet worst part - I can see glimpses of lechery swimming in those enrapturing eyes. That desire is laying beneath layers of warmth, care and kindness, but it is there. The mere thought of what we could possibly do clouded my senses. I gulped and did my best to get my mind away from dangerous, yet so appealing route. 

Before I could say anything, the door bust opened, revealing Martin with smug look on his face.

"I knew that you didn't do the deed."- chuckled Martin and Camila gasped before blushing and hiding her face in my neck. 

I held her tightly while rubbing her back and glared at the idiot. 

"What the hell are you doing here?"- I asked and he plopped on the couch in front of ours. 

"Jules is sleeping as not even 30 minutes ago we had awesome fuck. I was bored, so I decided to visit you two. And I knew that you have good booze here."- explained Martin and I rolled my eyes at him. 

He was with us til 5PM. Then, we ordered pasta and watched movies as we laughed and chatted. Around 9PM I noticed that Camila is getting sleepy; I couldn't help my chuckle. She is the cutest human being.

I carefully got up and kissed her cheek before going to change into jeans and hoodie, putting on sneakers too. I took my hoodie for Cami too, as well as her sneakers, and went back to her, grinning as I saw her curled in adorable, tiny ball. I gently lifted her up and sat her on my lap. She hummed and opened her eyes drowsily, meaning she is half-awake. 

"Come on, bambina. It is cold outside and I don't want you to catch cold."- I said softly and her eyes drifted off to the hoodie and her black sneakers in my hands. 

Camila smiled sleepily and cutely before eagerly putting it on. Then, she slipped sneakers on. When she was done, her arms wrapped around my neck and she hid her gorgeous face in my neck. I smiled in pure joy and kissed her cheek. 

I waited for the chauffeur to text me that he is here and then I easily got up with Cami in my arms. My one arm is on her back and with the other I wrapped her slim legs around my waist. She snuggled into me and clung to me like little koala, looking absolutely adorable and beautiful. I snapped picture of us before leaving. 

I got in the backseat and Camila accommodated to the change of my position, laying her legs on my sides with her lean arms in the same place. I kissed her shoulder and rubbed her back tenderly. When we arrived, I got out and she held me tighter when cold wind blew. 

I made our way inside the jet and sat down, buckling us both up. After some time we took off and in a few more minutes, we could walk around. I picked Cami up and carried her to the bedroom. 

I laid her down and took off her sneakers, then mine. I laid next to her and she hugged me instantly, spreading warm feeling through my chest. I pulled covers on us and held Camila closely. I took off her hair tie and kissed the top of her head. I began rubbing her back and kissing her hair occasionally; my actions made her drift off to sleep in no time. 

Her affectionate embrace comforted and relaxed me more than I can explain. I am euphoric because we are definitely getting closer and I am certain that she feels our chemistry. 

The question is to what extend?