uno

f𝗹𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸 2 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗮𝗴𝗼
pooter i got sumn important to tell you, janae said

ok what is it? pooter asked

so yk how we had sex like 3 months ago janae said

yea why? pooter asked

um well..... janae said

what is it just tell me ? pooter asked

ok i ended up pregnant janae said

u serious?! pooter asked

yea ... but, janae said

but what? pooter asked

i got an abortion,janae whispered but loud enough for him to hear what she said

U FUCKING PLAYING RIGHT?! pooter yelled

no janae said and she started crying

WHY U GET AN ABORTION WITHOUT TELLING ME HUH?! pooter yelled frustrated that she would abort his child without at least telling him before she did it.

IDK OKAY.IT WAS JUST A ONE NIGHT STAND. I DIDN'T THINK YOU WOULD WANT A CHILD WITH SOMEONE THAT WAS A ONE NIGHT STAND janae yelled with tears running down her face.

EVEN IF YOU WERE A ONE NIGHT STAND,DON'T MEAN SHIT.YOU STILL SHOULD'VE TOLD ME OR AT LEAST SOMETHING BEFORE GOING THROUGH WITH IT. GET THE FUCK OUTTA MY HOUSE NOW.DON'T  CALL OR TEXT ME AGAIN pooter yelled at her.

I'M SORRY janae cried leaving out his place and got in her car driving back home.

janae was thinking why she told him that she got an abortion even though she didn't.Maybe she just felt like it was the right thing to do.who knows?

meanwhile at pooter's house.....

he went downstairs and locked his door after janae had left and went to the kitchen and got some liquor out the cabinet.

he started off with 2 shots of hennessy and 2 shots turned into the whole bottle of hennessy being gone.he walked out the kitchen and tried to walk up the stairs but since he was drunk,he kept tripping and eventually he just gave up and fell asleep on the stairs.

______________________________

sorry it's short.pls get at least 5 votes for the next chapter.

this is my first story so bare with me.

have a nice day