Kurplunk ; Chapter 15.

Zach and I rushed to the back door to see if it was still unlocked, but it wasn't, I guess Jason locked it when he walked in, at least he's smart enough to do so.. considering I've known him for five years, this is a first. Zach was looking more pissed than ever as he was looking at Jason halfway across the room who was looking at pictures of art on the wall. He found art exciting for some reason, I don't know why, everybody else hated it. I grabbed Zach's arm and pulled him into the holiday dining room, it was only used on special occasions and it had glass doors on both sides of the walls, one leading to the kitchen/main living room and the other leading to the second living room.

"What is your problem?!" I whisper-yelled.

"I don't like that guy." Zach replied, staring down at me, curse our height differences.

"Oh, and why not?!" I knew this was going to turn into some massive fight. I really hate when Zach and I fight, it's like we don't talk to each other for about two months after it.

"... BECAUSE I JUST DON'T!" Zach threw his arms in the air, knocking over a vase that was placed on the shelf beside him. It came crashing to the ground. It startled the both of us, and caused a scream from under the table? I looked under the table, and I was beyond confused when I saw who I saw.

"James, what the hell are you doing under the dining table? You're supposed to be with Nick and Joanna downstairs, not up here." I said.

"Uh, I was.. checking under the table for the murderer.." James replied in embarrassment.

"Mhmm, and how long have you been under this table?"

".. About an hour.."

"Yeah, okay scaredy cat." I said sarcastically. I looked at Zach, he rolled his eyes. He was being such a douche bag and I didn't know why, all I really knew was that it pissed me off beyond belief. I put the skirt of the table back down and walked past Zach, shoving him along the way, back into the kitchen. I walked to the pantry and grabbed a luke-warm Mountain Dew. I can't stand drinks that are cold or have ice in them, it's hard for me to drink them, and milk is the only exception to that rule.

"Are you okay?" Jason walked up to me.

"How did you...??" I questioned.

"Just because the doors were closed, doesn't mean they were sound-proof." he joked.

"Fuck an egg." I mumbled under my breathe.

Zach came walking out of the dining room, I guess James was still under the table.

We were just about to head to the second living room when we heard a yelling coming from the basement. It sounded like Nick. We rushed downstairs and to my least favorite room, the spare room. This is where they kept all the old collectables, and what did Nick and Cammy's mom just have to collect? China dolls, my biggest fear.

Fuck my life.

I ran in the room and saw Nick standing in horror. Cammy was tied to a chair and just barely concious. I ran upstairs and grabbed my cell phone. I was running back to the basement when I slipped on the wooden flooring of the kitchen.

"DAMN SOCKS." I yelled. I just layed there on the floor when I called 911.

"911, what's your emergancy?" a voice came on.

"THERE ARE DEAD PEOPLE IN THIS HOUSE. THE ADDRESS IS 41 FORBES ROAD. GET HERE NOW, DAMMIT." and with that, I hung up... I really should have thought this through.. I rushed into the dining room to grab James and what do I see? James and Joanna, making out on the table.

"James, stop getting freaky with Joanna and get downstairs. We found Cammy." I slammed the door shut and ran back downstairs. It wasn't long before the police arrived.

-

I've been in this place before, this is the exact same police station that I was getting questioned at when Kevin fucking tried to murder me and Nick, and here I was again, getting questioned. I walked into the questioning room, sat down, and looked at the cop. Great, my favorite questioner.

"What up, Charles?" I looked at him and gave him a head nod.

"Ahh, we meet again, Brandi.." Charles said in reply, he rolled his eyes.

This was going to be a long questioning...

-

Zach, Nick and I were all released from the police station, free. AGAIN.

The only people left in questioning were James and Joanna. I knew James had nothing to do with it, considering he ran over to the house with a baseball bat, and flipped shit when he heard a little tiny sound, he wasn't guilty, just stupid.

The three of us got in the car and drove to the hospital. Cammy was going to be okay, but she had to stay in the hospital for about a week, but she would be just fine.

-

We were just walking out of the hospital when I got a call from the police station.

Oh boy.