🔥Submissions & Requests page💜

Hi!! A Fiery welcome to ya'!This Graphic Shop is in celebration of my graphic making journey! As well as the support you all have shown me throughout it

This Graphic Shop is in celebration of my graphic making journey! As well as the support you all have shown me throughout it. Please read this chapter carefully, to ensure your request is accepted.

~~~~~~~~~~~<>~~~~~~~~~~~

I started making graphics in August 2019

I started making graphics in August 2019. What started out as just a small hobby and some covers for my own books, soon turned into something I honestly didn't think was possible. I am lucky to be able to create covers and graphics for some of the nicest and most talented authors I know on Wattpad. Thanks to their support and word of mouth praise, I have been able to create covers for published authors and authors who are established.

With that said, I am SUPER excited to be opening this new graphic shop!
I won't waste any more of your time,
Onto the rules!

• • • •

~SHOP ETIQUETTE & INFORMATION~

🟣1. Please! Do not be rude to me or anyone on this page! I take time away from my writing endeavors to create graphics! If you are in a rush for a graphic or have any issues, please contact me privately.

🔥2. ABSOLUTELY NO shop hopping! If you are unfamiliar with what "Shop Hopping" is, it is when a user requests from a graphic shop, their request is accepted from that shop, and THEN, the user proceeds to request from ANOTHER graphic shop. So then the user can pick and choose which graphic they like best. That is unacceptable! And I will not have my time go to waste. Requesting from another designer while your request is still on my pending page, is also not allowed.

🟣3. You can request a cover for a book that is unpublished, or published. Please be aware, that not all requests are accepted.

🔥4. If I accept your request and
create a graphic for you, and you comment and say you are happy with the graphic (s) I make, you must use them somewhere  on book for TWO WEEKS! Thank you for understanding.

🟣5. Please feel free to share this shop on your message board and or, comment here and tag 3 people you think might like this shop➡️

🔥6. I would love if some of you were authors who's graphics and covers were exclusively made by me! (Meaning, my covers and graphics were the only ones featured in and on your books). This by no means is required, but you should never feel bad or embarrassed about wanting to request more than one graphic.
Please pm me if graphic design/book cover exclusivity is something that you are interested in.

🟣7. I do not make graphics on a first come-first serve basis. I may not create graphics in order. There may be a longer wait time for your graphic depending on the design. Your wait time may be up to four months. Please keep this in mind.

🔥8. I rarely make covers with face claims! If you are looking for a graphic with specific actors/ models on the cover, I recommend checking out other graphic shops that specialize in that sort of thing:) there are some AMAZING shops on Wattpad!

🟣9. Once I am done making your graphics, I will post them in a chapter of this book or I will pm you the link to the graphics if you would like a better quality image of the cover. I reserve the right to place my username in small writing on any cover, or post my art on my social media's. If this is a problem for you, please do let me know!

🔥10. All of the graphics I make are one of a kind. If I make a custom graphic for you, The background art will not be used on another cover! However, the font may be used in a similar style on another cover of mine.

• • • •

~HOW TO REQUEST~

I am currently accepting graphic requests in private messages only. In PMs, I will explain more information regarding my graphics.

I make Wattpad covers for FREE, as they may be made with images that may be copyrighted by the original owner of the image. My commercial covers are made with commercial use images and fonts.

It would be highly appreciated if you showed support on my work, so I know you are serious about your request.

~Please fill out this form in private messages when requesting:

•Name that you would like on the cover- (username, pen name etc.)
•Book/story title;
•Number of reads/ chapters
(If applicable):
•Any captions/subtitles?:
•Anything that you DO NOT want on the cover/background?:
•Ideas you have for the design (be descriptive, but not too descriptive, if you know what I mean.):
•Any other Information you would like me to know?:

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask!

• • • •

~REQUESTING A COMMERCIAL COVER~

To request a commercial/copyright free cover, please PM me here on Wattpad, or email an inquiry to:
Guinealove2005@gmail.com
We can discuss more after you have inquired<3

~~~~~~~~~~~<>~~~~~~~~~~

If you would like to see my graphic achievements (such as award placements), please see the description of this shop or check the "Current achievements" page in my contest entry portfolio: Black Onyx•

~10k reads on January 5th 2021~
~21k reads on April 25th 2021~

•Rated #1 in Graphics
•Rated #1 in Freecovers
•Rated #1 in Contestentry
•Rated #1 in Bookcovermaker
•Rated #1 in Bookjackets
•Rated #1 in Entry
•Rated #2 in CoverRequest
•Rated #3 in BookCovers
•Rated #6 in Covershop
•Rated #10 in Covers

========================
• • •

And that's it!! I do hope you will enjoy your time here. New cover/art updates are posted weekly!

🤍