1

"GET OUT OF BED PEOPLE ARE COMING TODAY!" My room mate, Kelly yelled. "Chill out. Where's Andrea?" I ask referring to our other roommate. "Shower. Good luck today. I'm sure families will be lining up to get you." Kelly said sarcastically. I roll my eyes and get out of bed. Andrea walks out. "She'll get picked. How could she not?" Andrea adds. "Shut up nobody asked you." I take a shower and get ready as well.

I put on a Black Veil Brides shirt, black skinny jeans and I'm ready to go. I begin to mess around on the home's guitar. I've been trying to play for a while now. When I get frustrated I decided to walk down stairs and wait in a room as the ladies are getting ready to bring the people in.

Jake Pitts POV
I heard a while ago that my younger sister was in this orphanage. The people here have sent me pictures and they thought that it was best to wait until now to get her. I felt really bad knowing that I couldn't take her when our parents went missing. I look at Jinxx and he smiles. We're all kinda nervous. The women lead us in.

One girl. One single girl in the room. She looks just like me. Andy hits my arm and turns his head slowly to look at me. The girl covers her mouth and stares at us. I see her shirt and its a BVB shirt. The lead lady comes over to us. "This is Ally."

I walk over to the girl. I decide to wait and see if we adopt her to tell her that I'm her brother. "So, I'm Jake, this is Ashley, CC, Jin-" Ally stops me. "I know who you guys are. I love your music so much." She says in awe.

Then we hear another girl yell from the front room. "I wouldn't pick her if I was you. She steals and is really loud. May even have a drug problem. I shake my head. I was getting angry. Then another girl yells. "Kelly, shut up. Last week you snorted a line of flour you thought was blow." We all laugh and look back at Ally, who is holding the bridge of her nose with her thumb and index finger.

"So, Ally, huh?" She smiles. "My real name is Alyssa, but you can call me Ally." That was my sisters name. This has to be her. CC speaks up. "So are you ready to spend a day out of here to see if you like us?" She jumps up and smiled. "If it wouldn't be too much trouble." We all walk out and we hear the first girl yell again. "You should buy some crystal while your out. I know you're running low!" Ally shakes her head.

"So where are we going first?" Ally asks looking at me. "Well we are going to eat I think then go to the mall or something." she nods. "You guys don't know how much this and you mean to me." We pull up to the restaurant and walk in.

"I've never been here before. Is it good?"

"Are you kidding? This is heaven." Andy responds. "We're gonna have to teach you some things."