1. I hate it when I receive a call instead of a text.
2. I enjoy solitude.
3. I feel bored and exhausted in crowds, not alone.
4. My most of the conversations go like "hey" "hi" "how are you" "good and you" "I'm good, thank you" and that's it.
5. My mind is more talkative than my mouth.
6. I often wear headphones with no music on so that I don't have to talk to people.
7. I tend to think a lot before I speak.
8. I'm a walking mess around people. I do my best work on my own, so leave me alone if you see me doing something.
9. I'm a good observer and listener.
10. I often prefer to express myself in writing.
11. I dislike small talks, but enjoy talking in-depth about topics that matter to me.
12. If you add me to a group chat, I mute the group chat, never talk and don't leave the group.
13. If I ever say or do something awkward, I would overthink about it for the next 10 years.
14. I don't have a rich social life because I rarely leave my room.
15. I feel like crying when someone pays a surprise visit to me. I mean okay I love you but you need to inform me earlier about your arrival so that I could mentally prepare myself.
16. My life is a constant struggle of wanting to go out and have fun with people, while simultaneously trying to avoid all human contacts.
17. I either don't open my mouth or do overshare. There is no in between.
18. I just absolutely adore staying at home and not talking to strangers.
19. I can post on social media all day and still live a life you know nothing about.
20. Instead of venting to others I turn on my music and vibe instead.
21. I hate loud and unnecessary noise.
22. I automatically assume that everyone finds me unattractive until they tell me otherwise and then I assume that they are lying to make fun of me.