Prologue: Elevated

*STOP!!!! THE FOLLOWING STORY IS A SEQUEL TO FEELS LIKE FOREVER. IF YOU HAVE NOT READ THAT, I STRONGLY SUGGEST YOU DO SO YOU KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON AND STUFF. IF YOU DON'T WANT TO READ IT AND WANT TO FEEL COMPLETELY LOST AS YOU READ ALONG, THEN OKAY I GUESS. BUT YEAH READ FEELS LIKE FOREVER FIRST IF YOU HAVEN'T, KTHANKS. ENJOY :3*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Shaking your head doesn't change this. Preparing myself for a train wreck, I can't be saved."

*4 months earlier*

"WOOOO! WARPED TOUR!!" Adri screams at the top of her lungs.

"Dude! You are going to kill us before we get there!"

It's our first Warped Tour and Adri has volunteered to drive us, which happened to be a terrible mistake.

"Relax Skye, we're fine! Live it up! Right Hayley?"

"Yeah Skye! Live!" Hayley, my 13 year old step-sister says.

That's right, step-sister. After we moved to Baltimore a year ago, my mom opened her own firm. Her first client, tattoo artist named Mark. I guess it was love at first sight and months later, they got married and Mark and Hayley moved in. Weird huh? My lawyer mom who just went through a divorce married a tattoo artist! Mark is really nice though and the twins love him! Plus Hayley is really cool too. She's just like a younger me. Plus I always wanted a sister close to my age.

"Are we there yet?" Hayley asks, impatient already. "I want to be the first on line to meet the YouTubers!"

Apparently this year, YouTubers were invited to be on the tour. And guess who happens to be on the list? Johnnie Guilbert. We haven't spoken since I moved. I changed my phone number and deleted most of my social media accounts. Not to mention I made Blake, Seth, and Nathan to swear to never give him my number. Adri asked me millions of times if I was okay to be in the same area as Johnnie. And millions of times, I said yes. I mean the venue is a huge area and I'll be sure to be as far away from the YouTube tent as possible.

"WE'RE HERE!"

As soon as we get inside, Hayley went off to meet with her friends to go to the YouTubers tent. As for Adri and I, we went to meet up with our friends to enjoy our day.

It's nearly the end of the day. Adri and the others are by the Electric Soul Stage to watch The Story So Far. As for me, I have to go to the bathroom. Been hydrating all day, I have to pee badly! As I'm walking, I text Hayley to see where she's at. And of course my clumsy self bumps into someone.

"I'M SO SORRY!" I say looking up.

Holy. Shit.

"Skye?"

I so happen to bump into the person I've been avoiding all day. I am now standing in front of the guy I left behind in California. The guy with the still amazing dark blue eyes.

"Um...hi Johnnie. What are the odds, huh?"

"Wow Skye, you look...different."

Compared to a year ago, I did change a bit. My hair was layered in different lenghts and I had purple highlights. I did loose a bit of weight due to medical reasons of course. Grew half an inch? Not so much, but as for him, he got taller! His hair is brown and a bit shorter. Plus he's tanned, probably from being on tour.

"I-It...it was nice seeing you again." I say trying to escape this situation. Not only because it was awkward, but I still had to pee badly!

"Yeah it was." He slightly smiles. "Hope to see you around."

Before he could say anything else, I run off to the direction of the bathroom. I think I'm going to freak out. A whole year without contact and there he was. His still cute self. NO, stop it Skye! Your life is different now! He'll be gone soon, miles and miles away. Just how things are supposed to be.

"I'm finally aquiring the state of mind that everything is gonna be alright"

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

A/N: If you're reading this, Welcome Back awesome homies! <3

Tah-dah! A sneak peek of the story that's coming your way! Still working on it, but you know, I decided to give you guys a preview since I love you all so much and am forever grateful for your awesome support <3

So I'll be posting the first chapter later this month so be on the lookout for that!

In the meantime, I'll be sure to update my other story Drown later this week AND! I have another new story coming up too! Spoiler Alert: It's MCR related ^-^

Hope you enjoyed this prologue! KBYE <3