Summer Reports // NB!Female!Jade x Female!Human!Reader

Start from the beginning

Snapping out of their slight trance, Jade forced one foot forward and walked to the side of the bed although still with some hesitance. They went to set a pale hand gently against [Y/N]'s shoulder to wake her up before freezing, staring at some of her features. First, Jade's eyes fell upon her lovely [H/C] hair against the silken white fabrics on the bed. Then, the way the amber glow of the slowly setting sun made her skin look like honey. Jade's eyes kept trailing her entire form for a moment when they caught sight of her breasts, something they didn't have.

"Can I help you, Jade?" [Y/N] voice caught Jade by surprise and they jumped slightly, trying to gather the right words to say in a slurry of fear. [Y/N] opened her eyes tiredly and looked over, noticing the shocked and frightened expression on Jade's face before laughing softly. She gently held Jade's hands in her own and sat up on the bed, looking them in the eyes. Jade was left in a state of silent shock before quickly averting their eyes from her. "I came to get you to help with the reports but you were still asleep... I didn't realize you would be naked. I apologize."

[Y/N] stared at them quietly before laughing cheerfully, pulling Jade onto her lap before wrapping her arms around their neck. She set a careful hand on Jade's chin and made them look back over at her. "It was too hot for any pajamas. I should have locked my door." Her breasts were pressed against Jade's own chest, causing the gem to stare at her before gulping down a nervous lump in their throat. It was out of character for them to be this nervous, especially around someone who was their coworker, but they couldn't help their composure.

Jade tripped over their own thoughts before finding any words to say. "I-... I can still lock the door if you would like. It is a bit too hot and humid to be in clothes as heavy as mine anyways." [Y/N] caught the hidden meaning immediately and a cherry red blush crossed her cheeks, giving Jade a slight nod of approval before letting go of them. "Go ahead then. I don't mind if you loosen them." They looked away from her for a moment and quickly locked the door before sitting down on the edge of the bed beside her. [Y/N] quietly removed their necktie before pulling their vest over their head and dropping it onto the bed sheets. Her hands moved to the buttons on Jade's white shirt next, unbuttoning each one steadily.

The two maintained intimate eye contact throughout the process until Jade was left in nothing more than their dark, sheer, knee-high socks. Jade held her wrists gently, facing her fully now as they moved her hands above her head and rested them against the plush pillows underneath. Jade then pulled away their hands from their partner's wrists before moving them slyly along her sides and to her thighs, wrapping her legs around their waist before shuffling into a steady position between them. The eye contact was broken in a moment of hesitation as Jade let out a nervous sigh, glancing over at the wall instead.

"Are you sure you're okay with this, [Y/N]?" The woman beneath them gave them a confident nod and moved her hands up to their face, running her thumbs across their cheeks gently. "Go ahead, it's fine... I promise you." Jade stared back at her for a moment before sliding their hands up her stomach and to her [B/S] breasts, cautiously cupping them before resting their thumbs against her slightly perked up nipples. Jade pressed them in slowly for a moment before lightly pinching and pulling on them, earning a soft but pleased moan from their partner as they intently focused on the soft mounds.

"I never expected them to actually be this soft." Jade looked [Y/N] in her eyes and massaged her breasts in a rougher manner, beginning to grip onto them more by digging the tips of their fingers in firmly. She laughed quietly and stared into Jade's scintillating green eyes with slightly slit eyelids, tilting her head against the pillow. "You really think so? Well the rest of me is pretty soft and squishy too." Jade smiled sweetly although their nervousness was still apparent as one hand left her right breast and slid down her stomach until it reached her vagina. They shakily used their middle finger and ran it down the slit of her pussy, feeling how wet she was before slowly pushing it in until it reached the base of their hand.