Chapter 13

Danielles POV

"Man I think I'm going to explode if I eat anymore," Jack J said, leaning back in his chair holding onto his stomach.

"Yeah seriously, I'm down for my bed right now," Sam agreed.

"Yeah I say we head back upstairs," Josh said putting his dirty napkin on his plate. He raised his arm to get our waiters attention. "Yes can we have the check please?" He asked once the waiter came over. He quickly came back over setting it down in Josh's hands and walking away. Everyone put down money for their own meal but Jack wouldnt let me pay for mine,

"No no, let me pay," He said putting his hands on mine from grabbing my purse.

"Its okay I can pay,"

"Nope. Hush. I'm paying," He said getting all the money together and putting it in the check book. I gave him a stern look and he gave me one right back mocking me. I gave up after he grabbed my purse not letting me pay.

Once we had our change back we stood up and made our way back into the suite. We all said goodnight and went into our rooms.

"Sam, out." I could hear Laine saying as her and Emily were changing. I just laughed and walked into my room with Jack following me. I gulped as I could feel his eyes burning holes through my back.

I turned around facing him, "I'm going to change," I said walking over to the drawer my clothes were in. Jack said "Okay," and smiled at me.

I picked out yoga pants and a T-shirt and walked into the bathroom closing the door behind me. I took off my shoes and all my accessories. I reached behind me unzipping my dress but it got stuck half way down. I tried to just slip it off but it didnt work. I groaned in frustration and opened the door.

I was about to speak when I saw Jack standing there with only his pants on. He wasnt facing me so I saw his toned, tan back glisten against the light. His muscles flexed every time he moved.

I must have been in a daze because I heard Jack chuckling as he stared at me. I shook my head and chuckled along with him," Uh sorry..uh..do you think you could help me?" I hesitantly asked pointing to my back.

"Oh yeah sure," he said walking over to me as I turned around.

I pulled my hair to the side and shivered once I felt his hands on my back. They were so warm and inviting. I didnt know how to react. He slowly pulled on the zipper as I held it up to my body. My bare back was exposed to his eyes. I turned my head so I could see him out of the corner of my eye.

"Thanks," I slowly said. "Uh, yeah yeah you're welcome," he said awkwardly scratching the back of his neck. I walked back into the bathroom shutting the door behind me and leaning up against it. I let out a breath I didnt even know I was holding in.

I let my dress fall to my ankles and put my PJs on. I put my hair into a ponytail and collected my clothes and shoes opening the door. I noticed Jack wasnt in there anymore though. I put my shoes in the closet and laid my dress on my empty suitcase.

I plugged my cellphone into the charger, even though I barely used it today and pulled the covers back so i could lay in bed. I pulled them back over me and sat up playing with my fingers.

Jack walked in two cups of water. My eyes wandered from his feet up to his bod. He was only wearing long, red, plaid pajama pants. I stared at his toned abs. He looked like he was sculpted by Gods.

"I brought us some water," he said breaking me from my thoughts. He walked over to me and handed me a cup. I took it from his hands and said,"Thank you," taking a sip, I set it down on the nightstand. He walked over to his side of the bed and laid down under the covers.

"You know," he started turning on his side towards me leaning his head on his elbow. "I'm really happy you're here." I smiled looking down at him. "Me too," There was a moment of silence until I broke it.

"Listen, Jack..."I started. I took a deep breath trying to calm my nerves. I looked at my hands the whole time, "I have been thinking a lot these past few weeks and every single day we're together I'm just so happy. You make me smile uncontrollably, you make me laugh and just thinking about you gives me butterflies," He was sitting up now facing me. "The night of the concert I told you how I've never really kissed a guy before or even had a real boyfriend, but I feel...well...," I chuckled in embarassment. He grabbed onto my hands and turned my chin so I was looking at him. He stared back and forth between my eyes and lips as He slowly leaned in, as did I and our lips collided. There were sparks everywhere and butterflies erupted in my stomach. My lips moved insync with his soft ones. My hand reached up to his cheek holding it.

We broke apart and stared into each others eyes.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" Jack spoke softly, almost a whisper, still holding onto my cheek. I smiled, showing all my teeth and nodded.

We leaned back in and kissed more, turning into a makeout session. He laid down and I laid down beside him putting my head on his chest as his arm wrapped around my back as he rubbed my arm up and down. He kissed the top of my head and whispered, "Goodnight sweetie."

I snuggled up to him to get as close as I could then looked up at him, "Goodnight Jack."

We fell asleep in each others arms. I've never felt more in place then I do right now.

Sooo what do you think? I wanted to hurry it up and get them together and I think it went well (; I wanted to turn this book into a series but I still have to finish up this one first. I know its been all perfec and everything ut no worries there will be some drama coming soon (;

Vote and comment pretty please! xoxo